Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '18-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Anybody know if you can pay to watch the Condors on a game by game basis?

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
No worries. I picked up the full season package at the start of the year and it was definitely worth it imo, the quality of the broadcasts is fantastic compared to before.

Good to know.

I remember viewing a few games a few years back and the production quality was pretty bad.
Glad to hear they have improved things.
I am going to check out a few games this weekend. :nod:

aspin3

Oct 31, 2017
Dies anybody have update on Bear? Is it another concussion. Whatever it is it is not good. He was just starting to play some real good hockey.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Wonder if the main squad being so bad makes the AHL guys push harder to try and get a free spot

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
Josh Currie puts Bako up 2-1. Cooper Marody did his thing and opened Currie up for the one timer very nicely. That line has some unreal chemistry.

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
Logan Day's had an interesting game. He's obviously got lots of confidence, he's activating like crazy. But he's also made three straight extremely poor passes.

Holy moly Benson grabs the rebound off a Currie shot it's 3-1!

Reactions: CycloneSweep

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
Logan Day's had an interesting game. He's obviously got lots of confidence, he's activating like crazy. But he's also made three straight extremely poor passes.

Holy moly Benson grabs the rebound off a Currie shot it's 3-1!
Benson made a nice read to force the turnover and start the play off as well. He's had a really strong game so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad