Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '18-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
What do the Condors need? We should supplement them this trade deadline instead of the Oilers lol. I hope we can send Pulju down there and sponge up the good feelings and prop up a line that isn't quite humming.

I think most of our CHL guys are going to the playoffs, but any reinforcements coming for them? Perssons or Berglund?

As they're about to win their 12th in a row... It appears they don't need reinforcements at all.

Even when Sekera comes up, Bear will hopefully be back at it, and Kulevich has been solid too in his time.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
As they're about to win their 12th in a row... It appears they don't need reinforcements at all.

Even when Sekera comes up, Bear will hopefully be back at it, and Kulevich has been solid too in his time.

Touché, but I'd like to see our prospects that are eligible find their way to Bakersfield to revel in the good times.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Saw this. Don't know if it's accurate.

Huh. Im assuming Maoriduvpoojt is Marody. I guess this might no be best for the Condors' success, but I feel like Yamamoto should be playing with better linemates. I think he would play well with Spooner, two small, shifty forwards.

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
Anyone know what the lines are for the Condors?

Changes once in a while, Woodcroft does seem to like the pairs methodology. This game it's been:

Benson - Marody - Currie
Gambardella - Spooner - Russell
Yamamoto - Vesel - Polei
Callahan - Esposito - Gust

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Huh. Im assuming Maoriduvpoojt is Marody. I guess this might no be best for the Condors' success, but I feel like Yamamoto should be playing with better linemates. I think he would play well with Spooner, two small, shifty forwards.

I think they probably wanted to keep Gambardella and Russell together since they've been beasting with Malone between them for most of the season.

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
Condors have won 12 in a row, and are now first in their division.

Great games by... Pretty much everybody. Too many contributors to count.

Benson caused a bit of a fracas at the end of the game, I like his edge lately.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Condors have won 12 in a row, and are now first in their division.

Great games by... Pretty much everybody. Too many contributors to count.

Benson caused a bit of a fracas at the end of the game, I like his edge lately.

What happened at the end of the game?

Llamamoto

Sep 5, 2018
Is there anyway to see the boxscore of AHL games. I can't find anything.

IAGTTAYM

Dec 15, 2006
Lagesson got the first star, he was very good. Starrett got the second and Polei the third.

Sekera did well, good decisions with he puck and looked calm under pressure. Skates fine, will be interesting to see how he does when he gets back up to Edmonton.

Reactions: Mcnotloilersfan

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
What happened at the end of the game?

Nothing too crazy. The puck was tied up along the boards and it got whistled down. After the whistle, Benson shoved Murphy, and they started grabbing each other. Everybody kind of piled in and started shoving. Murphy was especially hot, almost accosting a ref to try and get at Benson. Tyler must have said something pretty good.

Reactions: snipes

Llamamoto

Sep 5, 2018
Man, I don't know how I didn't realise there was an AHL.com.

Anyways, good to see Benson keep up his streak, and good for Yammy to get a goal.

I would keep everyone (except Sekera) in the AHL, let them try to win the calder cup. It would be huge for the Oilers if Benson, Marody, and Yammy all become top-9 forwards, even as soon as next year.

Reactions: snipes

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Lagesson got the first star, he was very good. Starrett got the second and Polei the third.

Sekera did well, good decisions with he puck and looked calm under pressure. Skates fine, will be interesting to see how he does when he gets back up to Edmonton.

Led the team at +4. No one else higher than +2. Sounds like Sekera played well.

7-1 win over a rival and by the accounts I’ve read we played physical as well and didn’t back down when it got rough.

**** it, I’m getting AHL TV. Would rather passionately follow the Condors and give them my time, money, and support.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Led the team at +4. No one else higher than +2. Sounds like Sekera played well.

7-1 win over a rival and by the accounts I’ve read we played physical as well and didn’t back down when it got rough.

**** it, I’m getting AHL TV. Would rather passionately follow the Condors and give them my time, money, and support.

I'm thinking of making Condors GDTs.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003

mpYxTp8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad