Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '18-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I didn't even bother with the Oilers. I went out to dinner and got home in.time to order the AHL package for the game tonight. A night well spent.
I'd love to hear how the game is going, all I got right now is live stats watching.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I'd love to hear how the game is going, all I got right now is live stats watching.

It only cost $35 for the rest of season package. I know not everybody has money to spare but it's well worth it. The stream quality is great too.

Spend money on this if you can, stop wasting it on the Oilers. This is my team for the rest of the season.

Anyway, I'll keep you guys updated.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Bit the bullet and ordered the AHL package and was treated to a Benson goal on his first shift on a net drive. This is going to be fun.

Oh and Starrett with a sick save on a breakaway.

Keep us updated bro. I’m more interested in the farm right now.

Friendly reminder again to those that don’t have it, get the free Condors app.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
It only cost $35 for the rest of season package. I know not everybody has money to spare but it's well worth it.

Spend money on this if you can, stop wasting it on the Oilers. This is my team for the rest of the season.

Anyway, I'll keep you guys updated.
As a Ducks fan, right there with you bud. Both the Gulls and Condors have been red hot and it's refreshing to see a team that has a chance to win every night.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
The Benson-Marody-Currie line with a dominant O zone shift and... wait for it guys... Sekera got a shot through!!! which almost led to a goal then Starrett made a breakaway save AGAIN on the next shift.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
The Benson-Marody-Currie line with a dominant O zone shift and... wait for it guys... Sekera got a shot through!!! which almost led to a goal then Starrett made a breakaway save AGAIN on the next shift.
That line could probably replace our third line and out perform them

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
1-0 at the end of the 1st, Starrett has been great, Marody has been great, Sekera and Day have been the standouts on D. Lots of chances for the Gulls though, I'm guessing Woodcroft isn't a fan of the loose play.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Lagesson with a goal off his own rebound, nice pass by Esposito.
Starrett making lots of big saves, a little too leaky defensively.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Now Currie scores on a 2 on 1 with a beauty shot, assist to Benson. This line dominates just about every time they're on.the ice.

And now Polei just tuned this poor sap Gull in a fight who hit Marody after the goal. Dudes, spend the $35, this is awesome stuff.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Now Currie scores on a 2 on 1 with a beauty shot, assist to Benson. This line dominates just about every time they're on.the ice.

And now Polei just tuned this poor sap Gull in a fight who hit Marody after the goal. Dudes, spend the $35, this is awesome stuff.

Agreed. My friend has it and I watch games at his place now and again. It’s worth it to watch.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Yams!!! PP goal, great play to avoid a defender got it to Spooner who made a slick pass back to Yamamoto in tight and put it away.

Condors are full marks for the 4-0 lead. They've dominated this period in every aspect.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton

Polei gets an ELC this summer I think. Hope it’s from us. He’s everything we signed Lucic to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad