Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '18-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Now Currie scores on a 2 on 1 with a beauty shot, assist to Benson. This line dominates just about every time they're on.the ice.

And now Polei just tuned this poor sap Gull in a fight who hit Marody after the goal. Dudes, spend the $35, this is awesome stuff.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Lol, now Russell with a shorty from, guess who, Gambardella with a ridiculous pass. Stop it Bako, the Gulls are already dead.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
I'm scared. If they don't stop scoring we're going to end up rushing our prospects via calling up half the damn farm team.

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
The Gulls are first in the division, 1 point ahead of Bako. Bako says screw that, we taking it.

Actually the Barracuda are first in the division. Until after this game.

The Gulls, for their part, are a great team, and had recently won 6 in a row.

This is absolutely a statement game.

Reactions: McCupofOil

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
The Gulls are first in the division, 1 point ahead of Bako. Bako says screw that, we taking it.
San Jose is first, but you beat them last night so you're taking it anyway.
I have to say wow, this Bakersfield team is legit. I personally wouldn't say it's been quite as lopsided as the score suggests, but your team (and definitely your goalie) has outplayed our Gulls. That Gambardella, in particular, is fun to watch.

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
Lol, now Russell with a shorty from, guess who, Gambardella with a ridiculous pass. Stop it Bako, the Gulls are already dead.
2ynogiK.jpg

Reactions: McCupofOil

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
San Jose is first, but you beat them last night so you're taking it anyway.
I have to say wow, this Bakersfield team is legit. I personally wouldn't say it's been quite as lopsided as the score suggests, but your team (and definitely your goalie) has outplayed our Gulls. That Gambardella, in particular, is fun to watch.

Besides Gamba and Starrett in goal who has stood out to you?

You seem to be here in good faith, an outside perspective would be appreciated by myself and certainly others. Thanks!

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Starrett may also be on the verge of an AHL record for consecutive wins for a goalie?

Reactions: CycloneSweep

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Besides Gamba and Starrett in goal who has stood out to you?

You seem to be here in good faith, an outside perspective would be appreciated by myself and certainly others. Thanks!
As others have said that top line of Currie-Benson-Marody is easily your most dominant line at even strength.
Sekera looks how he should against AHL competition.
Not sure if you guys care about Spooner anymore but I didn't even realize he was playing until late in the 2nd if that tells you anything.
Lagesson has made an impact all over the ice, not only does he have 3 points but he also knocked arguably our hottest player in Max Jones out of the game with an elbow (I'm pretty sure it was an accident, but it showed he has some bite to his game).
Yamamoto and Jones have been ok, in my opinion, haven't stood out all that much.
Nobody else is coming to mind at the moment.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
What do the Condors need? We should supplement them this trade deadline instead of the Oilers lol. I hope we can send Pulju down there and sponge up the good feelings and prop up a line that isn't quite humming.

I think most of our CHL guys are going to the playoffs, but any reinforcements coming for them? Perssons or Berglund?

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Looking at the box scores it appears Lagesson is paired with Sekera, or at least they started on the opening line to begin the game.

Lagesson with a goal and two assists with a +3. Him and Sekera leading the way at +3.

For the Gulls, their best prospects getting eaten alive if the box scores are reflective of the on ice play. Mahura, Steel, and Terry all at -4.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
As others have said that top line of Currie-Benson-Marody is easily your most dominant line at even strength.
Sekera looks how he should against AHL competition.
Not sure if you guys care about Spooner anymore but I didn't even realize he was playing until late in the 2nd if that tells you anything.
Lagesson has made an impact all over the ice, not only does he have 3 points but he also knocked arguably our hottest player in Max Jones out of the game with an elbow (I'm pretty sure it was an accident, but it showed he has some bite to his game).
Yamamoto and Jones have been ok, in my opinion, haven't stood out all that much.
Nobody else is coming to mind at the moment.

Appreciate it.

Max Jones is a big boy who plays with a mean streak himself, good to hear Lagesson has some nastiness. In my limited viewings of Lagesson I’ve never came away thinking he played dirty. Hopefully Jones is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->