• Yndi halda

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Signal Hill

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
Oh dude.... I married into a Spanish Catholic plus a gobsmack of other latino/latina genetic mixes incl Native Am... family. Me kinda whitey. So man, I have seen.. you name it. So when I read you missed her quinceanera, damn. That is a whole Trevor Noah 2 hour special. Or is your fam understanding as hell? Or have you laid down Jefe daddy law? Or are you scared af? Or are you disillusioned? Or, this could go on.

Seriously tho... figured should be quiet this year but what you said makes me want to show up with ghost hunter electronic equipment to see how things go for you on this.

Last week we went down for a 14 yr old birthday party and it was insane... and that was a birthday party.

I just asked my chicana missus what she thought about what you said. Her eyes got big as saucers and she lost the power of speech. So have to ask... did you really miss her quinceanera or only kinda missed it or something?

Oh man I feel like I really led you down a road here. No... this is just kind of a running gag that I have.

That's 3 hours I'm not getting back. I can't believe I missed my grandfathers funeral for this shit.

I can't believe I missed my son's wedding for this

I can't believe I missed my son's graduation for this.

I can't believe I missed my retirement party to watch Cale embarrass himself.

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Oh man I feel like I really led you down a road here. No... this is just kind of a running gag that I have.
Ok, I bit hook, line... sunkers. Having married into a massive Spanish catholic Native American family that requires Google search engine during family get togethers.. when I read that, damn. So I bit. Knowing what that would be like if...

Anywayz, good on ya. Glad to supply bait for this.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Great game. Fantastic poll! Notwithstanding notable oversights of Tortoise and Mono. Post-metal next?!
Nobody's heard of the post-metal bands either.

Post-hardcore, post-punk (revival), and post-grunge are it for me on the posts, if you're actually supposed to know the groups.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Oh shit, MacDermid went to the quiet room after that fight!?

Damn, Looch is a goddamn beast. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more imposing figure in the NHL. I can still remember when both Dan Hamhuis and P.K. Subban both tried to lay him out, both guys suffered serious injury after trying and failing.

• Wow
Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Really hope CMac and Joe are aggressive again at the deadline.

Make a big move for a big player and this team can win the cup again no question. They're dominating the league again and still dealing with significant injuries.

Get a Top 6 forward at least.
Spot on.

We are starting to look very good. Potentially peaking at the right time for a playoff run. It was 40-50 games of mess but we finally clicked or that's how it feels.

Nice to see people starting to believe again.

The defence is special. Best in the league. The forward group is pretty damn good too. Hopefully they get some health luck the rest of the way.

I like the team but add that second line center and we are very very good. Defenseman too depending on EJs health.

Not only is Byram just ultra talented, he doesn’t take any shit from anyone. We HAVE to keep him at all costs
Agree. Fantastic add to this team.

Reactions: RECKLESS

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
It took a bit, but I think Malgin may have found himself a regular role in the lineup even when fully healthy. 3 goals in 6 games (damn near had a 4th one tonight) and is really good on the forecheck.
He's super talented for a 4th line guy. A bit like NAK but not nearly as gritty.

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
11 out of 12 points from this brutal stretch is nothing short of spectacular.

Loved the tribute to Naz and the standing ovation. His hat-trick against the Blues after the ****storm and the OT winner in Game 4 makes him an Avalanche legend in my book. Too bad he couldn't stay, he looks so wrong in a Flames uniform.

cccoltsicehockey

May 1, 2014
Charlotte, NC
If they make both 2023 and 2024 1sts available in a deal they should be able to get a really good player tbh. Especially if they do include Newhook and/or Behrens in the deal.
We need someone with term though. It can't be a rental for all of that. I also prefer it not include Behrens or Foudy. We are going to need ELCs to keep this window going and both of those should be able to help really soon.

2023 1st, 2024 1st, Newhook, and OO should be on the table for a 2C with term though.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I don't understand why people question Newhook's skating, he's very fast and shifty
It’s because there’s more to skating ability than just speed and shiftiness. There have been posters far more knowledgeable on the intricacies of skating discuss why he’s simply a fine/good skater and not a great one.

And those posters aren’t knocking it, just pointing out that it’s merely “fine” for the NHL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad