• Yndi halda

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Signal Hill

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Playing on the 2nd of a back-to-back and having to make some huge saves, I will cut him some slack here.

I’ll also give him credit for handling the crazy bouncing puck coming in from distance and not allowing the Jonathan Quick Special.
Point made. Esp on the bouncing puck.

Still, I get clammy at times.

Reactions: Pokecheque

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
Seriously? Are you sonso? Bad daddy. Bad, Bad daddy. How are you going to make amends? That is like, you're kidding tho, right?
dicaprio-maybe.gif

Just how bad he played and blamed the MacKinnon and Malgin goals on him.

I mean...

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Really hope CMac and Joe are aggressive again at the deadline.

Make a big move for a big player and this team can win the cup again no question. They're dominating the league again and still dealing with significant injuries.

Get a Top 6 forward at least.
I really hope we land something big. Our pro scouts are amazing, but we don't have a lot of assets to get anything. I have a feeling Friday will be very stressful.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I really hope we land something big. Our pro scouts are amazing, but we don't have a lot of assets to get anything. I have a feeling Friday will be very stressful.

If they make both 2023 and 2024 1sts available in a deal they should be able to get a really good player tbh. Especially if they do include Newhook and/or Behrens in the deal.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
We've been arguing abut what he is and isn't. I tell you what, Georgiev is winning us games. Not just "not losing" 'em, but actually winning us some.
I like Georgiev.

You missed the point earlier but it's ok.

Cypher

May 25, 2011
Edmonton
avalanche.nhl.com
Nice to see people starting to believe again.

The defence is special. Best in the league. The forward group is pretty damn good too. Hopefully they get some health luck the rest of the way.

Just wait till the injury report comes out Monday morning. Coupled with our tough schedule next week vs VGK, vs NJD, at DAL, vs SEA (2nd of b2b).

It'll be all doom and gloom again before you know it.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
If they make both 2023 and 2024 1sts available in a deal they should be able to get a really good player tbh. Especially if they do include Newhook and/or Behrens in the deal.
I'm still a little hesitant about trading Newhook. I feel like we could bridge out a deal that'll take him straight to UFA status at a good price while our window still open. It really all depends how he develops though. To me he looks way better than last year, but I'm definitely on the fence about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad