• Yndi halda

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Signal Hill

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I like Georgiev.

You missed the point earlier but it's ok.
I probably did but like you said its ok. I blame the wine and lateness (8am here now).

Still would like a top-6 forward. But otherwise we are pretty set IF healthy (fingers crossed here)

Reactions: Balthazar

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Disagree. Bo was good but made some mistakes. I didnt see Girard make any mistakes and broke up some rushes well with his stick. Give Sam his night.

If there were mistakes they were few and far between. I thought they both played well, but Byram does things that Girard can’t and that was on display tonight.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
So what did he actually say?

That's a direct quote.

"I didn't love it"

And then want on to say something along the lines of he's happy to not be in consideration for it anymore sort of thing. Basically giving the impression at least that it's not really an award most guys actually want to win sort of thing.

Reactions: LOFIN

Ham Fist

Feb 6, 2014
Boulder
love kadri

and mogwai

for those who are struggling to understand the genre you can just think of it as rock instruments used outside of the normal confines of that genre and with more experimentation and non-traditional song structures/arrangements.

like if avant-garde grew a pair. more of an emphasis on atmosphere and texture instead of lyrics, riffs and hooks. it’s often brooding and moody and it’s definitely more challenging…therefore not for everyone.

cool poll, thanks.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
That's a direct quote.

"I didn't love it"

And then want on to say something along the lines of he's happy to not be in consideration for it anymore sort of thing. Basically giving the impression at least that it's not really an award most guys actually want to win sort of thing.
He's probably the least deserving winner ever! Guy yells over his own teammates if it's white pasta.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
13-2-2 in the last 17. Feeeeeeeels....goodman.
1677393203564.png

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Did Bednar slip up in regard to a possible goalie trade coming? When asked a follow-up question about goalies playing, and if Kinkaid would be playing any games, he said, "I don't know how they'll handle it." Then realized what he said, and quickly retorted, "IDK how we'll handle it."

Nah I'm guessing it was more along the lines of how they'll handle it from a cap maneuvering standpoint.

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
dicaprio-maybe.gif

I mean...

I told my wife what you said (she Spanish Catholic/Native American, massive family trees with roots in all this)... she didn't believe me. Said 'not possible'. Either that or, there is no 'or'....

Am seriously gobsmacked. You really did miss her quinceanera, or is there something else in play here that makes the impossible, possible?

Last edited:
Reactions: wayninja

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Agreed. There were some harrowing moments but…thankfully the Avs were blocking like mad and piling bodies in the crease.
Yessir. Quite stunning seeing the results of losing so many D to injury, and the opposite when each body returns to the lineup and the effect that has had.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
It took a bit, but I think Malgin may have found himself a regular role in the lineup even when fully healthy. 3 goals in 6 games (damn near had a 4th one tonight) and is really good on the forecheck.

I dunno, Fully healthy we're pretty deep already.

Landy - Mack - Nuke
Lehky - JTC - Mikko
LOC - Newhook - ERod
Nieto - Helm - Cogliano

And that's without any deadline acquisitions as well. That being said, I'm not convinced Helm will be healthy again so I could see Malgin being the 4C in his spot.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
It took a bit, but I think Malgin may have found himself a regular role in the lineup even when fully healthy. 3 goals in 6 games (damn near had a 4th one tonight) and is really good on the forecheck.
If the Avs are ever fully healthy he is the first forward out of the lineup. He does not kill penalties and Nieto does so LBN would have the upper hand if no trades are made to bolster this lineup upon Landeskog returning

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Lol no need to worry about a fully healthy Avs line up fellas.

If hes good to go you play him and when you play him you put him on the left side of the PP with Bo up top and Nathan in the bumper.

I'd like to see the 2 D-man setup with Makar and Bo, along with Mack, Mikko, and park Nuke's ass in front of the goalie.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Lol no need to worry about a fully healthy Avs line up fellas.

If hes good to go you play him and when you play him you put him on the left side of the PP with Bo up top and Nathan in the bumper.
I mean, MacK is great in the bumper, but it seems like kind of a waste with his ability to skate up and down the wall making guys miss.

Reactions: Azrael89

AFK

Jan 8, 2014
Great game. Fantastic poll! Notwithstanding notable oversights of Tortoise and Mono. Post-metal next?!

Reactions: The Moops

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad