CCB67yg.jpg

GDT Music

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Oh dear.

They should play this instead of the national anthems tonight to get the crowd really into it

The first time I got to go see This Will Destroy You was in this sketchy basically a garage venue in some back alley. Was super packed and was so awesome to be able to hang with the band before the show when they were just smoking outside.

Still have tinnitus from that concert

Reactions: nightonthesun

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
The first time I got to go see This Will Destroy You was in this sketchy basically a garage venue in some back alley. Was super packed and was so awesome to be able to hang with the band before the show when they were just smoking outside.

Still have tinnitus from that concert
I've been reading Stuart from Mogwai's book recently. I'm not sure how he survived his teens and twenties.

Reactions: The Moops

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com
Do we think Manson is ready for his first back to back now?

I know G!YBE isn’t for everyone but I loved seeing them live. First time was at the Troubadour in LA, a small venue and I had never heard them but went on the recommendation of my bandmate, and because he had a plus one for his freebie tickets from Rhino Records (yeah this was a long time ago), and they blew my doors off. Didn’t seem them again until like 2016, in an old chapel in Chicago. That’s a proper venue for them haha. It wasn’t as rad as the first time but they played my favorite song and that made my year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad