Confirmed with Link: Avs To Play Outdoor Game Feb 27th [UPD: PUBLIC sale 10/27]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cl76

Aug 25, 2008
If they need a last minute call up, the Sheriff is in Castle Rock. ;)

Would not hurt my feelings at all if he had a shift. Sometimes I think these alumni games should have like 50 men rosters. Instead of benches make it more like the NFL with sidelines...

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So I think tickets shipped. I get notified by UPS when I am getting a delivery and I have two alerts that I got this morning from "NHL WINTER CLASSIC-NHL" for a delivery tomorrow. So everyone keep an eye out! It's getting closer and closer!

EDIT: No notification from Ticketmaster or anything.

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Who is the email from and when did you get it? Not seeing anything on first glance.

About the shipping? I signed up for UPS My Choice so I get an email from UPS saying that I have a package that is scheduled to be delivered. The email came directly from UPS and I haven't received any notification from Ticketmaster, nor do I see anything when looking at my account on Ticketmaster.com

Flanagan

Registered Loser
Jul 10, 2011
St. John's
Avs facebook just posted that tickets should be arriving soon.

For those of us in Canada, I am assuming we will not receive any in the mail but will pick them up at the gate instead. My Ticketmaster confirmation email said:

DELIVERY - Canadian Will Call

Tickets held at Will Call can only be retrieved by the cardholder with original credit card of purchase and a valid photo ID with signature such as a government issued ID, driver's license or passport.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Thanks guys, is it coming to your door? Do you have to sign for it?

Mine would have been delivered to my house but I had it redirected to the local UPS Store. I just wanted a little bit of peace of mind.

From what I can tell there is no Signature Required. It was sent via UPS 2nd Day Air, maybe Jori can confirm that that is how his was sent so we can assume that is how everyone's was shipped.

Jori

Mine would have been delivered to my house but I had it redirected to the local UPS Store. I just wanted a little bit of peace of mind.

From what I can tell there is no Signature Required. It was sent via UPS 2nd Day Air, maybe Jori can confirm that that is how his was sent so we can assume that is how everyone's was shipped.

I'm showing the same shipping method.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad