Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Alumni Rosters:

CYyVC_eWQAAn7Mt.png

Flanagan

Registered Loser
Jul 10, 2011
St. John's
Sweet roster for the Avs. Only missing Hejduk of the guys I really wanted to see.

Not a great turnout for the Wings unfortunately. No Yzerman, Fedorov, Shanahan, Osgood, Hasek, or Vernon. Who's their goalie?

Also, I thought both teams would be bigger. Hopefully there are more names to come.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Sweet roster for the Avs. Only missing Hejduk of the guys I really wanted to see.

Not a great turnout for the Wings unfortunately. No Yzerman, Fedorov, Shanahan, Osgood, Hasek, or Vernon. Who's their goalie?

Also, I thought both teams would be bigger. Hopefully there are more names to come.

They will be bigger. Red Wings don't have a goalie. Avalanche have two. Hopefully Detroit gets some good confirmations soon, their list of names is boring as hell.

Flanagan

Registered Loser
Jul 10, 2011
St. John's
They will be bigger. Red Wings don't have a goalie. Avalanche have two. Hopefully Detroit gets some good confirmations soon, their list of names is boring as hell.

Yeah, I saw the "more to come" soon after I made my post. Let's hope for some big names

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Yzerman and Federov better be there. Same with McCarty and Osgood.

Wonder if Drury can still skate? Would be great to see him in an Avs jersey again.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Wonder if they drag Rycroft out there as a backup for declined invites.

Ryker didn't make the 2002 cutoff.

Danny Hinote on the other hand should be there IMO. All his teammates loved him. I don't think he's coaching anywhere right now either.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Interesting that they ruled out Detroit's old players too. Although I think it's a good choice and have no idea who might have been an option anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad