Confirmed with Link: Avs To Play Outdoor Game Feb 27th [UPD: PUBLIC sale 10/27]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
Got my alumni tix yesterday, just awaiting the other one now.

Pretty pissed off at UPS. They rang my doorbell and dropped it on the step on a windy day. Luckily I was home sick yesterday.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Got my alumni tix yesterday, just awaiting the other one now.

Pretty pissed off at UPS. They rang my doorbell and dropped it on the step on a windy day. Luckily I was home sick yesterday.

I don't mean to turn this into a courier convo but I don't get how everyone has these bad experiences on UPS. Every time they've brought me stuff they've asked me if I'm home and then called me to negotiate and ask for a text message POA if I wasn't. Knock on wood, I have a package on the way.

Anyways, have fun at the game!

Breck Av

Jan 11, 2003
Denver, CO
Visit site
Which camera policy will be enforced?

The Rockies' sensible policy:

CAMERAS
Hand-held video cameras for personal use may be brought into the ballpark, provided game action is not recorded, as prohibited by Major League Baseball. Single frame photography is permitted at all times. Lighting at Coors Field is bright enough that flash photography is not necessary or allowed within the ballpark. Camera support pods are not permitted by Guests in Coors Field. Please make sure you are courteous of those around you when taking pictures.

Or the Avs' archaic rules:

Cameras/Video Equipment
Fans are welcome to bring personal, point and shoot cameras into Pepsi Center. Cameras with telephoto or interchangeable/detachable lenses and external flash (professional photography equipment) are not permitted inside Pepsi Center at any time. Lenses cannot be longer than three inches. Video recording devices, audio recording devices, monopods, bipods and tripods are also not permitted. Video recording on any device and/or flash photography is prohibited at all times. This policy will be strictly enforced and management reserves the right to deny any electronic device at their discretion.

I took a DSLR camera to game 1 of the Avs/Wild series in 2014 and security acted as if I was trying to bring a gun into the Pepsi Center. I've been reluctant to attend games at Pepsi Center since that experience.

I would think DSLR cameras will be allowed at the outdoor game. But I'd like to be sure before I get turned away at the gates and have to bring my camera back to the car.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
My tickets are coming on Wednesday!

My blank SS jersey arrived today!

B_-TsYLWEAAZi1v.jpg

Unaffiliated

Aug 26, 2010
Richmond, B.C.
Mike Chambers ‏@MikeChambers 8m8 minutes ago

#Avalanche adds Milan Hejduk, Dan Hinote, Valeri Kamensky, Mike Keane, Jon Klemm, Eric Messier & Shjon Podein to Coors Field roster

Mike Chambers ‏@MikeChambers 7m7 minutes ago

Detroit adds Steve Yzerman, Chris Chelios, Darren McCarty, Igor Larionov, Ty Conklin, Manny Legace, Mathieu Dandenault & Mike Knuble VS COL

**** yea

:yo: :yo: :yo:

:scared:

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Mike Chambers ‏@MikeChambers 8m8 minutes ago

#Avalanche adds Milan Hejduk, Dan Hinote, Valeri Kamensky, Mike Keane, Jon Klemm, Eric Messier & Shjon Podein to Coors Field roster

Mike Chambers ‏@MikeChambers 7m7 minutes ago

Detroit adds Steve Yzerman, Chris Chelios, Darren McCarty, Igor Larionov, Ty Conklin, Manny Legace, Mathieu Dandenault & Mike Knuble VS COL

**** yea

:yo: :yo: :yo:

:scared:

Sweet!

What the hell's up with Detroit though, they seem like they're having trouble filling out a lineup? They add Knuble who only played 62 games for them as a rookie and Ty Conklin who's way over the supposed 02' cutoff, and only played two seasons with them starting in 08-09. What the hell is Osgood's deal? Or Hasek's? Everyone else is playing banged up, what's their excuse?

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver
I'm planning on buying my ticket online and printing it out. Does that mean I won't get one of those sweet *actual* tickets to keep as memorabilia? :\

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
So what's our roster for the Alumni game after today's additions?

I'm so pumped to watch Podein/Messier/Yelle(is he going?) killing off some Red Wings powerplays. The good old days.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I guess those tickets were only for STH, which I get but I also spent $300 for one damn ticket, they could have still printed me a nice ticket or just mailed it to me like normal and not required $20 Ups shipping. Oh well, at least I got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad