Confirmed with Link: Avs To Play Outdoor Game Feb 27th [UPD: PUBLIC sale 10/27]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I'm showing the same shipping method.

I think it's safe to assume that everyone will be getting their tickets tomorrow then.

Tiger (or anyone else), you can sign up for the UPS My Choice for free and after an hour or so your delivery should pop up under your account.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
5zmiyb.jpg

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
Thanks for the heads up on the My UPS stuff guys, signed up and will hopefully see my shipment soon!

EDIT: Wow it was already there! set for delivery from 2-6 today.

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
I still don't see anything, I don't even know where to look for it.

After I had signed up it sent me to a screen that I could punch in tracking numbers. On that screen there was a tab next to "Track Packages and Freight" that says "UPS My Choice" and when I clicked that it brought me to a calendar that had the delivery listed.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
After I had signed up it sent me to a screen that I could punch in tracking numbers. On that screen there was a tab next to "Track Packages and Freight" that says "UPS My Choice" and when I clicked that it brought me to a calendar that had the delivery listed.

Thank you, I know where to check now at least. Nothing there, hopefully soon.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Thank you, I know where to check now at least. Nothing there, hopefully soon.

Is the package under your name? I know sometimes that it doesn't do it if it's under a different name. Like I could have it sent to Daniel instead of Dan and it wouldn't show up. I believe, there is an option somewhere where you can add other names. I will try and find it.

EDIT: Go to Tracking and under the drop down menu click on Access UPS My Choice. From there click on My Settings and on the left you will have Add First Name Variations and Add Household Members.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
No way to track mine. I had them sent regular USPS.

Did you choose that option? I don't think that we even got an option to choose delivery type. I know looking at my account it says "Your tickets will be shipped to your billing address by regular USPS mail." and to allow 10-14 days for delivery but the tickets are in my hands today and were shipped via UPS.

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
Yeah same here - never got an option of shipping type and it said it would be sent USPS but I have them shown as incoming via UPS.

ColoradoSportsFan

Jul 16, 2005
Denver, Colorado
No, I didn't have the option. Guess I'll sign up and see if I can track mine.

Looks like mine haven't shipped yet.

Well...for my 3rd post in a row. Just got an email saying my tickets were just delivered. So...yay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I've never kept a ticket stub for anything in my life, but I'm thinking of keeping these ones pristine to frame with the mini booklet and a nice picture of the event.

thatsmyticket.com has some great items for ticket stubs and frames and the like. I've been checking daily to see when they get SS items in.

Look forward to them getting in their Megaticket for the game. It's one of my favorite items out there today in the sports world. You can even get it customized with your exact seat information (if you choose to). I got one from the Flyers Winter Classic here in Philly and got it autographed by as many people as I could. I believe all I am missing from the Flyers that played that day are Bobrovsky, van Riemsdyk, and Zolniercyck.

r1n6yp.jpg

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
That's cool, never thought of something like that.

The Broncos didn't even send out proper tickets for the AFC championship game, people were pissed we just have printouts. Would be nice to keep.

ColoradoSportsFan

Jul 16, 2005
Denver, Colorado
That's cool, never thought of something like that.

The Broncos didn't even send out proper tickets for the AFC championship game, people were pissed we just have printouts. Would be nice to keep.
Did you grab a program? Because they had a substitute "ticket" inside. They did the same for the Divisionsl round. I share a pair of season tickets and the friend with the other seat is PISSED they are going to printouts/mobile ticketing only from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad