Avs to get Stadium Series at USAFA next year

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
That's why you are good at it, and we'd suck lol.

When I'm transport patients it is better to talk, but the person needs to want to. I'm not great at leading the small talk.
I definitely don't try to force the issue. I'll ask a couple of simple questions, and if I get one word answers, I'll let it drop and drive in silence. I'm not good at keeping up a conversation by myself either. I would definitely rather have a talkative passenger, especially for a long drive, but if they're not into it there's nothing I can do about it.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
As a non-Coloradan, I have a transportation question.

1-10 how much of a dick am I if I force an Uber to take me from Denver to Springs?
To save so much money, I would take lightrail from the Airport to Denver and then take it from Denver to Ridgegate station. Then take Uber to Colorado Springs. Or you can simply fly into Colorado Springs, it has a pretty big airport by itself.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I think it’s too late to do anything Nords related after completely ignoring it from the onset. Would not seem genuine and would be seen as a cash grab. It was stupid for the Canes to wear the Whalers jersey after so many years.
I agree with you on the Nords part. But as for the Canes....it is never stupid to have Brass Bonanza played in an arena after a goal. It's the single best goal song of all time.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I like XT's creation.
But...
...I like the red to be a little "bloodier", and the blue to be more of a steel blue.
And, **** YES to the Foot!!!

Also, if some of yinz want to get together in the Springs to watch the game at a bar, I could be down with that.
I don't normally drink at bars, or watch the game at bars, so I don't have a suggestion of where we could go...

(I'm sure some of you have suggestions of where I could go, though...)
Wish like hell, I lived closer. I'd take you up on a get-together for the game.

Reactions: Bubba Thudd

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

160237-hmltmsdf.jpg

arun

Click here to hide this advertisement
Jun 23, 2016
Holland
The blue and burgundy are good tones. Thats about it when it comes to positives to this jersey. I might buy it when it goes to sale for 25 dollar though.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Ok the numbers having the blue outlines makes the back look pretty cool. Too bad a 6 year old made the front.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Yeah... There are still good elements/ideas in there but... And why did they wear hoodies underneath to make it look even worse? I get it, pond hockey shinny reference but don't ever wear a hood on top of the jersey if you're a pro hockey team. It looks dumb enough on fans.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Yeah... There are still good elements/ideas in there but... And why did they wear hoodies underneath to make it look even worse? I get it, pond hockey shinny reference but don't ever wear a hood on top of the jersey if you're a pro hockey team. It looks dumb enough on fans.
I still get and kind of like the idea of making the A the main part of the jersey design. But it couldn’t have been executed more poorly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad