Rumor: AVS Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents & Roster Moves (related topics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Former Ladder

Thanks Noob Noob
Dec 31, 2013
United States
Frk is already claimed by Carolina and I am pretty sure that Pulkkinen will be selected by one of other worst clubs (even if he won't amount to anything).

The one I am most interested in is Klas Dahlbeck. Might be another Siemens, but I heard good things about him.

Wasn't Arizona really stoked on Dahlbeck for a time last season when he got some time with the team? I think he had a solid week or two at least.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
If the save didn't offer a contract to Brandon Pirri before inviting people to camp there's no chance they claim Pulkinnen after just dishing out two contracts to the Bourques. Pirri has Pulkinnen type scoring ability but has actually demonstrated it at the NHL level.

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
LOL no way Gabriel got more than Rene at the NHL level

I mean, it kinda makes sense.

Rene got a little less, but on a 1 way, so he gets that no matter what.

Gabriel gets a little more at the NHL level, but its not guaranteed since he signed a 2 way..

Maybe it happened something like they were offered the same 2 way contracts, Gabriel took his and Rene wanted a 1 way, so they gave him the 1 way for a little less?

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
May be in he minority here, but I'd take a flyer on Lander. I think he has more to give on a different team.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
How many bottom 6ers and spare dmen does a team need? You guys want to sign all the crap that the other teams don't want.

We have more than enough of these.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I think Lander is a fine 4th line player. Probably wouldn't claim him but only because there's a few guys there already. I'd do it if Mitchell was traded or if we didn't have Smith.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I've liked Lander long before he hit waivers and quality 4th liners are not an easy thing to acquire. The numbers game doesn't make sense here, but I'd love to have Lander be our 4th line center and get a fresh start somewhere else. His game doesn't fit in Edmonton, doesn't mean it can't here.

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
We should grab Parenteau. I know we're heavy on middling forwards but his skill set is familiar to this roster and he's going to give someone excellent bang for their buck at $1.25 million. It was Roy he clashed with anyways.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
We should grab Parenteau. I know we're heavy on middling forwards but his skill set is familiar to this roster and he's going to give someone excellent bang for their buck at $1.25 million. It was Roy he clashed with anyways.

Why? We have PAP 2.0 by the sounds of it in Rene Bourque.

member 116861

Already have Iginla. Don't need two useless old floaters.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
If Rene Bourque outscores Parenteau this year (provided he's playing somewhere) I will eat a tea bag covered in salsa

Given equal games, you're probably right, but I'd bet Bourque plays a lot more than PAP this year. PAP is nothing more than a reserve/injury call up now. Bourque is at least a roster player. Might be 4th line but you can't score if you aren't on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland