Rumor: AVS Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents & Roster Moves (related topics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
Matthias radulov and that guy from Boston who plays defence. Those are my guesses for tomorrow. And I'm guessing bishop is traded after reimer signs somewhere.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I'm really interesting to see if we're going to see a conservative UFA like we did last year or if GMs are going to go nuts like they usually do.

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
I'm not expecting much for us tomorrow (free agents), but a depth signing or two. I hope Barrie and MacKinnon are re-signed soon.

MacKinnon

Nov 27, 2015
You guys talk too much, seriously :laugh:.

Can't keep myself on the track, so is there any truly reliable rumors on Avs right now? Yesterday was once in a lifetime-moment. Would love to see Sakic bringing his balls to the table.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
i'm not really concerned that they'll trade landeskog. or if they do, it will be very good trade for the avs.

it would be really had to justify trading landeskog to the fanbase. the return would have to be excellent.

as the hall trade showed, wingers just don't have that great value. even one of the best won't get top-echelon defenseman.

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
I'd be shocked if Colorado traded Landeskog, but stranger things have happened.

I'm not sure what to think of the oft-rumored Jacob Trouba. The upside is there, for sure, but I don't feel giddy about him for some reason; I don't think he's the next star in the making.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
People want Wisniewski? seriously? Haven't you learned the lesson yet that all that experiment with other team's leftover d-men that Avs pick up just doesn't work?

O'Brien
Zanon
Guenin
Bodnarchuk

the list goes on...

There is a reason this d-men get bought out or no one wants them because they simply suck, and i'm sick and tired of the Avs signing this guys in attempt to fix their defense the cheapest way possible.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
People want Wisniewski? seriously? Haven't you learned the lesson yet that all that experiment with other team's leftover d-men that Avs pick up just doesn't work?

O'Brien
Zanon
Guenin
Bodnarchuk

the list goes on...

There is a reason this d-men get bought out or no one wants them because they simply suck, and i'm sick and tired of the Avs signing this guys in attempt to fix their defense the cheapest way possible.

Let's trade Landeskog for Trouba then

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Wiz got bought out because Carolina's young defensemen all stepped up last year. They don't want to slow their progress and are creating room for them (and Murphy). Wiz has been a 20+ minute defensemen everywhere since he got shipped out of Chicago. He has his faults, but is a solid #4 that is just coming off an injury.

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
someone probably already posted it, but since I can`t read 50 pages now, I`ll write it anyway. :laugh:

my guess with the old and recent rumors is that the Avs are trying to send Barrie to someone. they pushed hard at the draft but no one agreed. the number one interested team is Edmonton, who despite getting Larsson is reportedly still looking for another D. since the negotiations between them are difficult, with Sakic asking for too much, Edmonton is now threatening with an offer-sheet on him. they probably want another 1-on-1 like the NJ deal but Sakic wants, let`s say, RNH+.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Dreger said Avs and Ducks have talked Landy/Lindholm. I almost cried when I heard the captain may be moved but HFS so this now Sakic. I'm sorry Landy but bye!!

Edit: Dreger followed that up by saying the Ducks want nothing to do with trading Lindholm :(

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
Dreger said Avs and Ducks have talked Landy/Lindholm. I almost cried when I heard the captain may be moved but HFS so this now Sakic. I'm sorry Landy but bye!!

Edit: Dreger followed that up by saying the Ducks want nothing to do with trading Lindholm :(

ya thats a pipe dream that would make us a much better team. lindholm seems fairly untouchable though. easily their best defenseman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad