Rumor: AVS Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents & Roster Moves (related topics) ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
You guys doing mock lineups for next season with Comeau still next to some of our top offensive players and Holden in the top four is so depressing to see.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Comeau is a decent 3rd liner. He turned into the Avs whipping boy down the stretch because of some poor play, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a good Top 9 guy.

And most likely, a healthy Avs lineup next year will start off with 3 scoring lines with Comeau on one of them.

Drij

Mar 5, 2007
Hadn't known about Grigo and Rad. Nice to hear.

Yes, there are many rumours but it seems certain one of the goaltenders will be moved soon. If they do trust in Calvin I can see them going with him considering the youth he brings and the fact that Varly would have a better return. Not that I agree with it. I still consider Varlamov to be our best player.

lol what rumours.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Comeau is a decent 3rd liner. He turned into the Avs whipping boy down the stretch because of some poor play, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a good Top 9 guy.

And most likely, a healthy Avs lineup next year will start off with 3 scoring lines with Comeau on one of them.

I have no issues with Comeau on the third line and on the PK anything else though I do have issues with.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
that's not a rumor...
[MOD], it's all been educated guesses and speculation.

There hasn't even been real rumors about trading specific players, or even Barrie or MacK's contract demands.

The only things we know are,

1.) Roy & Sakic are going to explore all trade options

2.) All three of Rantanen, Bigras & Zadorov are going to be on the team next year.

3.) Their priority will be upgrading the defense

4.) Roy has recognized that he's made too many changes to his systems and called it "Bandaids on bandaids"

4.) Adrian Dater[MOD] loves to mix his own opinions into whatever rumors he hears, then quickly change is tune in most instances.

Last edited by a moderator:

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Hadn't known about Grigo and Rad. Nice to hear.

Yes, there are many rumours but it seems certain one of the goaltenders will be moved soon. If they do trust in Calvin I can see them going with him considering the youth he brings and the fact that Varly would have a better return. Not that I agree with it. I still consider Varlamov to be our best player.

It's not at all certain. Just fan speculation.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I tag the likelihood of Radulov actually coming here at a generous 25%. There's a real possibility, and I think it would be a great thing for the team, but I don't want to bet the farm on it either.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Did he drop the mic afterwards? :yo:

tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Prepare for a truck load of dummies on the main boards trying to preach about Radulov and his character even though they haven't got a clue what they're talking about. I'm already sharpening my sarcasm waiting for the ''Disgrace of Hockey - Radulov'' to came over.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Prepare for a truck load of dummies on the main boards trying to preach about Radulov and his character even though they haven't got a clue what they're talking about. I'm already sharpening my sarcasm waiting for the ''Disgrace of Hockey - Radulov'' to came over.

If there's anything more appropriate than our hot headed coach being joined by this disgrace to hockey, I can't imagine it.

EDIT:

Sounds like Varly was given clear instructions to recruit the **** out of Rads.

Last edited:

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Watch Roy strip Landy, Iggy and McLeod of their letters and give all three to Radulov.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
What is the highest amount of money that we could offer him and would that even be enough?

Well the Avs can go over the cap in the summer so a max deal... Realistically they could put out a deal in the 5-7m range and do things to make it work. At the higher end, there would be some cap maneuvering to make it work.

I don't see Rads getting a huge contract from any other team. Isles may offer ~6-7m, but I don't think they will hurt themselves long-term with a huge deal. That is the only other team I could see paying bigger money. Roy's relationship with Radulov and partial front office role probably means the Avs are willing to take a bigger financial risk than most teams.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I have a feeling Colorado/Nashville are going to build a good rivalry. Weber and co are going to want to demolish Radulov every chance they get and Radulov is going to want to burn them every chance he gets. I think if Radulov really happens we are going to see a team with a new attitude next year. Radulov alone will bring a new fire that will hopefully spark the rest. Dutchy (if he's still here) will be playing beside a star and I expect Varlamov to becomes Varlamonster again.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I have a feeling Colorado/Nashville are going to build a good rivalry. Weber and co are going to want to demolish Radulov every chance they get and Radulov is going to want to burn them every chance he gets. I think if Radulov really happens we are going to see a team with a new attitude next year. Radulov alone will bring a new fire that will hopefully spark the rest. Dutchy (if he's still here) will be playing beside a star and I expect Varlamov to becomes Varlamonster again.

I think we'd see Rads next to MacK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad