Rumor: Avs Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents 18-19 part XXII|6 Days Until Minor AHL Transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I doubt he stays in Columbus if Nashville is an option, especially if both Panarin and Bob are leaving in the offseason. Unfortunately for us, the Preds are probably a perfect fit both on and off the ice.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I doubt he stays in Columbus if Nashville is an option, especially if both Panarin and Bob are leaving in the offseason. Unfortunately for us, the Preds are probably a perfect fit both on and off the ice.
Trade Panarin + Bob, use some of the assets they got for them in exchange for Duchene, boom.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
God...it'd be just fitting if yet another player the Avs dealt away ended up back in the goddamn division along with O'Reilly and (indirectly) Filip Forsberg.

Watch them deal Barrie this offseason and eventually end up with Chicago.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
It's funny how so much has changed but here we are just over a year later and the Preds and BJs are still chasing Duchene. The Islanders were another team after him and Friedman mentioned them the other day as well.

Reactions: RoyIsALegend

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
The Avs would regret trading Barrie no matter what, might as well make it even more hurtful.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Random, no reason to believe he’s availabke other than Duck fans’ speculation, but if he does become available this offseason...I really want Cam Fowler. Would be such a fantastic addition to the left side.

Reactions: Murzu

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Random, no reason to believe he’s availabke other than Duck fans’ speculation, but if he does become available this offseason...I really want Cam Fowler. Would be such a fantastic addition to the left side.

Especially if Z does get traded.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
What would/could Smashville offer?
It depends if he has a signing agreement or not.

If he's traded without 1, they could get a late 1st / prospect. There's people saying Tolvanen.

If he's traded with a signing agreement, they could get more.

If I'm Nashville, I don't push for the agreement, as it's likely Duchene would sign there anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad