Not open for further replies.

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
These two are f***ing hilarious on the Press Tour.

50yrold.png
50yrold2.png

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I know haha. I'm still of the opinion that everything we've seen (if it's not faked by Russos) is from the first like... 20 minutes. And we still have no idea how it's gonna go beyond that.
It really speaks to how big this movie will be in terms of content because while it feels like a lot of the movie is being released through clips and the trailers, in actuality what we have seen is likely minor in the grand scheme of times and occur very early on.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I feel like i somewhat already know what is going to happen:

Fight with Thanos takes place at the beginning. They defeat Thanos, but are unable to bring back the lost ones. Then a time jump happens. In the future, Ant man shows up and tells them about the quantum realm and how they should use time travel to save everybody. I feel like this is what is going to happen. Ant man is not on the ship with the other alive avengers. So he obviously comes into play later on in the movie.

This is unless the directors are really in fact throwing curveballs at us with these trailers.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I feel like i somewhat already know what is going to happen:

Fight with Thanos takes place at the beginning. They defeat Thanos, but are unable to bring back the lost ones. Then a time jump happens. In the future, Ant man shows up and tells them about the quantum realm and how they should use time travel to save everybody. I feel like this is what is going to happen. Ant man is not on the ship with the other alive avengers. So he obviously comes into play later on in the movie.

This is unless the directors are really in fact throwing curveballs at us with these trailers.

I think you’re along the right path, but...

I don’t think they’re going to beat Thanos in the beginning fight. I think they’ll get their ass handed to them, and Captain Marvel is going to get her confidence shaken quite a bit.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Presales are greatly outpacing Infinity War after first week of release

Avengers: Endgame Sells Five Times Stronger Than Infinity War In First Week Pre-Sales on Fandango - Boxoffice

I'm not sure if Infinity War started ticket sales earlier though. That could explain a portion of the increase. That said, the fact that it crashed systems points to this opening higher than last years record breaking opening. I'd say $300M domestic is on the table.

I checked my local Kijiji and opening night tickets are re-selling for $100+

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I don't know why people put spoilers on pure speculation. I've said both those theories already in this thread. Speculation = not a spoiler.

Because it talks about stuff people may have been trying to avoid. Yeah, it’s speculation, but it could include some information that people don’t want to know yet. It’s also super easy to spoiler tag stuff, so why not? Doesn’t really hurt anything.

Reactions: Huggy43

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Because it talks about stuff people may have been trying to avoid. Yeah, it’s speculation, but it could include some information that people don’t want to know yet. It’s also super easy to spoiler tag stuff, so why not? Doesn’t really hurt anything.

But it's speculation based on stuff we've seen in the movies. It's not information.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
But it's speculation based on stuff we've seen in the movies. It's not information.

And based on stuff form recently released clips and what not. Like my opinion on what happens with Captain Marvel is based on her line in the clip released the other day. Some people may not have seen that yet and don’t want to.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
And based on stuff form recently released clips and what not. Like my opinion on what happens with Captain Marvel is based on her line in the clip released the other day. Some people may not have seen that yet and don’t want to.

What is anyone upset over being spoiled by possible speculation expecting to see in this thread then? Box office predictions and posts saying “I’m so excited for Endgame!”??? There’s really nothing else to talk about.

I think the speculations are interesting and like talking about them without having to putz around spoiler tags. If you don’t want anything ruined then stay out of the thread IMHO

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Got my tickets here in Greece. I can go to my local theater here, but its old, and its not renovated for the new image/audio technologies, so I have to drive 15 minutes to the 3rd largest city in Greece, called Patra. Even here, its going to be a thing. You can preorder your tickets, but you have to pick your seats too. Most of the theaters there will be playing Endgame only, and all the good seats are sold out. But I got mine, center and center, April 24th, at 630pm my time (1130am New York time). So by 3pm New York time, you'll know my reaction (without spoilers of course). The nice thing about the theaters here in Greece is they give you an intermission.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Got my tickets here in Greece. I can go to my local theater here, but its old, and its not renovated for the new image/audio technologies, so I have to drive 15 minutes to the 3rd largest city in Greece, called Patra. Even here, its going to be a thing. You can preorder your tickets, but you have to pick your seats too. Most of the theaters there will be playing Endgame only, and all the good seats are sold out. But I got mine, center and center, April 24th, at 630pm my time (1130am New York time). So by 3pm New York time, you'll know my reaction (without spoilers of course). The nice thing about the theaters here in Greece is they give you an intermission.

I'm still waiting on information if my local theaters gets this or if there's going to be afternoon showings in the bigger town near by. I might not get that until after Easter...

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA

:eek:

Very jealous.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
I'm still waiting on information if my local theaters gets this or if there's going to be afternoon showings in the bigger town near by. I might not get that until after Easter...

After Easter was not an option for us, since our Easter is the 28th. I would have to have no interaction with the world until Easter if that was the case.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Didnt really care when I was younger, but now that I am a little older, a peepee break doesnt hurt lol.
I can't remember the last time I was able to sit through a movie (in the theater) without having to pee in the middle of it.

I blame the beverages.

Reactions: David71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad