Movies: Avengers 4 - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
I'm sure I'm in the minority, but personally I never cared where I sit in the the theaters. I liked when I went to the movies, get my tickets and then having the freedom of sitting wherever I wanted. But I will admit it does make sense for the big ticket productions like the Avengers

You can also skip the commercials and still get great seats.

Reactions: Roman Fell

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
holy hell...the 2nd trailer is perfect.

Show basically nothing new, give away zero plot, but still get everyone frothing at the mouth fired up and ready

Sep 19, 2008
gonna take some time to get used to

Poster

c8inwh7ew2m21.jpg

You can also skip the commercials and still get great seats.

I like to go early to a movie even though I have my seat reserved. The commercials can get pretty bad which is why I like Alamo Drafthouse. They didn't show any ads before Captain Marvel. They just showed Captain Marvel in the 90's X Men series and informational videos on the link between Captain Marvel and Shazam.

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Pretty much guarantees this takes place over multiple timelines. The fight against Thanos takes place early, they probably defeat him but cannot undo the deaths, go back to Earth, some years go by and then Scott Lang comes out of the Quantum realm and they go there, wibbly wobbly timey wimey.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Pretty much guarantees this takes place over multiple timelines. The fight against Thanos takes place early, they probably defeat him but cannot undo the deaths, go back to Earth, some years go by and then Scott Lang comes out of the Quantum realm and they go there, wibbly wobbly timey wimey.

haha, I see it as being the opposite.

Most of the movie is figuring out how to get people back/regrouping with the climax being the Thanos fight

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
The white suits dont look that terrible but still don't care for them. They give me a great excuse to not buy any of the Lego sets.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
White suits look like the quantum suits from Ant Man and the Wasp.

Woo here we go lads. Too much hype. Tony’s speech too powerful.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
haha, I see it as being the opposite.

Most of the movie is figuring out how to get people back/regrouping with the climax being the Thanos fight

No, it's certain they go fight Thanos in the beginning. It was in the clip shown to Disney shareholders, I linked the description to it earlier in the thread.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Love the trailer. Glad they havent shown much but still managed to make it epic.

Widows hair is all over the place. She has it short and blonde like IW, long and red, longer and blonde...

dr robbie

Let's Go Pens!
Feb 21, 2012
Pittsburgh
This is going to be epic.
Nebula and Tony back on Earth (minor spoiler I guess?)
Rocket and War Machine
Thor and Captain Marvel are going to be great together
Looks like we're going to see Hawkeye's family dusted.
Antman is for sure in the present time.
Lots of flashbacks... hinting strongly at time travel (might be an intentional deception, though obviously some dusting gets undone)
Love that we get some action shots but have no idea what's going on.
No idea what's going on with Banner/Hulk/Professor Hulk
Love the quantum suits.

It's going to be a long 6 weeks.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
No, it's certain they go fight Thanos in the beginning. It was in the clip shown to Disney shareholders, I linked the description to it earlier in the thread.

What are you thinking?

Maybe Captain Marvel shows up, they go kick Thanos' gauntlet-less ass fairly quickly, only to realize it didn't actually solve anything, then time starts passing, Captain Marvel flies off somewhere else; then a good while later Antman shows up, Stark and Nebula return, and then they start the time jumping, white suit business to fix the timeline.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
What are you thinking?

Maybe Captain Marvel shows up, they go kick Thanos' gauntlet-less ass fairly quickly, only to realize it didn't actually solve anything, then time starts passing, Captain Marvel flies off somewhere else; then a good while later Antman shows up, Stark and Nebula return, and then they start the time jumping, white suit business to fix the timeline.

Movies: - Avengers 4 - Endgame

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Im kind of hoping there were some fake shots in there. Like Tony walking with the crew in the white suits, that would be an easy fake out.

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
At first I was thinking that they were wearing space suits, especially if they were going to find Thanos. But then the focus on Antman seems to make me really think that they are indeed quantum suits.

Sep 19, 2008
It would be daft to fight Thanos immediately and I would hope that would not be the case. Then there'd be like 2 hours and 50 minutes of nothin. :laugh:

A good movie would be to build it up. You slowly build back, recover, retrain, reassemble the bois, and then fight him at the end.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
It would be daft to fight Thanos immediately and I would hope that would not be the case. Then there'd be like 2 hours and 50 minutes of nothin. :laugh:

A good movie would be to build it up. You slowly build back, recover, retrain, reassemble the bois, and then fight him at the end.

They already fought Thanos as the climax to a film. I honestly be surprised if the Russos made "defeat Thanos" the climax for two straight movies.

I really like the idea of them dealing with Thanos rather quickly and then the movies real conflict is "how do we fix this?".

But who knows. Its all speculation. Great work with these trailers. Leaving so much open to interpretation.

Reactions: CTC

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
It also doesn't really make sense from a timing perspective. Wouldn't fighting Thanos be the final step in undoing everything? Seems kind of anti-climactic otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad