Movies: Avengers 4 - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Kinda makes you realize how devastated angry they all must feel after they saw all those people die.

Thanos is f***ed

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Guys remember, a lot of scenes from the Infinity War trailers were either not in the movie, or altered. With that being said, they know how to F**K with our emotions. This is going to be epic!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Roman Fell

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
They already fought Thanos as the climax to a film. I honestly be surprised if the Russos made "defeat Thanos" the climax for two straight movies.

I really like the idea of them dealing with Thanos rather quickly and then the movies real conflict is "how do we fix this?".

But who knows. Its all speculation. Great work with these trailers. Leaving so much open to interpretation.

they built 20 movies over 10 years to fighting Thanos. and had part 1 be essentially a Thanos origin story and made him clearly win at the end of it.

they aren't going to then turn around and Boba Fett him in the 1st act.

defeating Thanos has been the #1 goal of the MCU to date, there's no way it isnt the climax of Endgame

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Yeah, 2+ hours of trying to figure out how to reverse time would be lame as hell for this movie. Only way I see them defeating Thanos early is if they beat his ass, figure out how to travel back, and then have to fight him again when he has the gauntlet.

Reactions: Pilky01

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Yeah, 2+ hours of trying to figure out how to reverse time would be lame as hell for this movie. Only way I see them defeating Thanos early is if they beat his ass, figure out how to travel back, and then have to fight him again when he has the gauntlet.

I think it might involve going back in time to prevent him from getting the stones.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I think it’s foolish to speculate much of anything plot-related when the trailers are so clearly making sure to give so little away.

It’s probably going to be the best superhero movie in the MCU, just sit back and enjoy

kingsholygrail

Bonus Hockey Unlocked 44-27-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Is Blackwidow blonde in this one or is Mockingbird getting introduced? Also, nice seeing Clint training the future Hawkeye.

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
Perfect f***ing trailer. Dont need anything else, heck we didn't even need this. Gives away absolutely nothing, and yet I'm even more excited. My body isn't ready for Endgame and Game of Thrones ending in the same month you guys. It's really not.

I'm begging you, take my f***ing money.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I loved that trailer but I wonder if we're going to get a Thanos based trailer as the final one. This one did hit all the right emotional beats for me though.

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
Also a friend pointed this out to me. I don't believe him, and its complete guessing but I'll throw into tags anyway, but I wouldn't put it past Marvel to pull a switcheroo.

Friend of mine is convinced Tony's dialogue in these trailers and him in space drifting off, is toward the end of the movie. He thinks even though we know Tony will be back with the crew anyways, its interesting they showed him back AND on the ship still as well in this trailer. I don't believe him anyway but its intriguing to think about, as I think they're just letting us guess how the peices come together, and I doubt they'd be showing us how or even if he dies so early, but intriguing nonetheless.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Spoilers tags plz

We've talked about it on page 14 already. The Thor/Captain Marvel bit at the end of the trailer is from that clip. The post-credit scene from Captain Marvel had Rogers with a beard, yet he doesn't have one on this trailer. If there is another trailer, then more footage from that might appear in it. It merely confirms multiple time levels of the movie/there being a time jump in the movie. ScarJo's different hairstyles alone confirm that.

Last edited:

Huggy43

Jan 13, 2016
Burnaby, BC
We've talked about it on page 14 already. The Thor/Captain Marvel bit at the end of the trailer is from that clip. The post-credit scene from Captain Marvel had Rogers with a beard, yet he doesn't have one on this trailer. If there is another trailer, then more footage from that might appear in it. It merely confirms multiple time levels of the movie/there being a time jump. in the movie. ScarJo's different hairstyles alone confirm that.
Cool.

Not all of us read everything single post/page... Spoiler tags please.
It’d be appreciated

Reactions: Roman Fell

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
With Hank Pym having disappeared, and it being his tech, I hope they take a minute to show how they ended up with custom fitting quantum suits

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Very interesting trailer. I hope the fact that they showed all those flashbacks doesn’t mean that they’re going to do a Days of Future Past type ending and undo all the bad things that have happened since the first Iron Man. Pretty sure they wouldn’t do that though.

And Hawkeye training Kate Bishop?

Reactions: Voight

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
Very interesting trailer. I hope the fact that they showed all those flashbacks doesn’t mean that they’re going to do a Days of Future Past type ending and undo all the bad things that have happened since the first Iron Man. Pretty sure they wouldn’t do that though.

I feel like that scene will be a Hawkeye flashback showing his entire family get dusted. Then he cuts his hair weird and hardcore.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

I would imagine undoing "the snap" is the main goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad