Not open for further replies.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
gonna take some time to get used to

Poster

c8inwh7ew2m21.jpg

I like to go early to a movie even though I have my seat reserved. The commercials can get pretty bad which is why I like Alamo Drafthouse. They didn't show any ads before Captain Marvel. They just showed Captain Marvel in the 90's X Men series and informational videos on the link between Captain Marvel and Shazam.

I am guessing that the quantum suits will only be used here and there not the whole time.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Im gonna see this movie three times opening weekend. Im thinking Thursday night, Saturday matinee, and Sunday night.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Don't they still have Hanks portable office from Ant Man 2? Cause if they do, all the informations probably in there or enough for Tony/Banner to work with.

Or was the office destroyed?
Oooh good point. Would the portable office be in the van that holds the Quantum Tunnel? Not sure if it was mentioned in the post-credits scene from AM&TW.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Reactions: Guardian17

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
The Tony walking with everyone at the end of the trailer feels like a throw off. Marvel has been good with their trailers with adding fake out scenes (See Hulk from Infinity War Trailers and Thors eye in Ragnorok)

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
The Tony walking with everyone at the end of the trailer feels like a throw off. Marvel has been good with their trailers with adding fake out scenes (See Hulk from Infinity War Trailers and Thors eye in Ragnorok)
What would be the point? Nebula is there too. That would be a lot of empty space in the real scene.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Zero hype from this trailer, but they are hiding everything so I can’t blame them for that and I am already committed to seeing the movie.

Wish we could see some Thanos though.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Wasn’t the shot in the Super Bowl spot the throw off? The shot at the end is the same as the white armor spot, so they edited Tony and Nebula out of that one.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Unlikely. I mean...maybe a name drop or two but I really doubt they would have done any casting before the deal was done with enough time to actually film an appearance.

I don't see any casting done (unless they get Jackman back)

But they could show something...maybe shadows...or professor x from behind.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Pretty sure that Howard the Duck is going to pop in and ruin everything. *LOL*

Y'all need to take a big breath, relax and just enjoy the ride. As a kid of the 80s, I was excited as f*** over the Star Wars franchise. Having spoilers leaked in magazines ruined RotJ for me.

Please, don't look for hidden meaning in these trailers. Just go see the movie and enjoy it for what it is worth. Your buttered pop-corn intestines will thank me.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
I wonder if we are going to see Clint's family decimated during that scene where he is training what may be Kate Bishop. If you notice in the trailer, he is wearing an ankle bracelet. Just a thought.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I wonder if we are going to see Clint's family decimated during that scene where he is training what may be Kate Bishop. If you notice in the trailer, he is wearing an ankle bracelet. Just a thought.
I honestly think this is a real possibility. It would be a hell of a way to set the tone of the movie early.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
I honestly think this is a real possibility. It would be a hell of a way to set the tone of the movie early.

That would be a hell of a way to open the movie IMO. Clint is doing the family thing, secretly training his daughter as well, then poof, he is left alone on his knees with their dust in his hands.

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
i so cant wait for the nerdgasm im gonna have after this movie. Saw IW 3 times in 3 days last yr and feel it will be the same with endgame. Might have to rewatch all the Marvel movies before Endgame releases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad