Post-Game Talk: Avalanche VS Red Wings l 12/2/18 l 7 PM EST

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
I don’t think ken Daniels understands how jinxes work I was hoping they wouldn’t mention that all game

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
This has been a great game to watch. For the wings fans in here saying the wings need to stop playing dirty, this all started because of Cole elbowing AA in the head. The wings answerback has been great to watch and shows they actually give a **** about each other.

@IndustryLeech go cry about it on your own board. Mantha beat up Nemeth and Bertuzzi beat up Cole for borderline hits. Zadorov wanted nothing to do with Abdelkader. You have a good team and a lead right now quit crying on another teams board about it

Ofc, but what does Calvert have to do with any of this? They should pick the right fights, now they are playing with fire and could possibly get suspended/fined for some unnecessary scrambles.

Reactions: IndustryLeech

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
No goals. You can't win if you don't score. Ugh leaving Bernier out to dry.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
how appropriate a blatant trip lets the avs get the puck and get a goal.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
A lot of running around and hitting and anger and stupidity and very little actually hockey played by the Wings outside of the 1st period

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
Welp they battled hard some bad bounces around the net. Just needed some finish

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Ofc, but what does Calvert have to do with any of this? They should pick the right fights, now they are playing with fire and could possibly get suspended/fined for some unnecessary scrambles.

Was it the wrong fight? They didnt get a penalty or anything that came from that play so who cares? You see the video of the old wings players doing that when they were a great team? Its called getting under the other teams skin. If anyone in that gets anything from the league I'll be very surprised. The most likely person to get in trouble is Calvert for that spear.

Colorado tried to goad Larkin into a fight for a clean hit, Zadorov wanted nothing to do with Abdelkader but starts roughing Larkin up. This wings team is a team and is going to stick up for one another and piss other teams off. On a back to back the much less skilled wings held the Avs to one goal so obviously something was working for them

Reactions: loojay

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Sucker punching a player from the bench with an ungloved fist is “chippy and resourceful?” Enjoy the bottom of the standings. Detroit is an embarrassment.

I saw my post making the rounds in your GDT. I was jesting with a Dallas fan but no need for context or anything. You guys need to lighten up a bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad