Post-Game Talk: Avalanche VS Red Wings l 12/2/18 l 7 PM EST

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
De La Rose hasn't been the same since coming back from injury. He impressed when he first showed up here, now he's justifying Montreals decision to waive him

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
If only our role players would fight so our better players wouldn't have to sit out for 10min although I'm not sure losing mantha matters much, maybe this will fire hm up when he comes out

Grimm

Jul 21, 2017
Love that they're tired of getting run over, clean or not, in your house. Nicely done fellas, got each other's backs!!

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I love how we like to lecture other teams for fighting after clean hits but we do it twice in a game.

I will say AA's looked a touch high and the other one is on our Captain in waiting. But yeah Ken and Mickey didn't go with their normal decry.

Larkin is in the quiet room apparently.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
What rules? It's pretty clear the league makes it up as they go along. Those hits on Athanasiou and Larkin would have been 5 minute majors if the player a certain number 43 wearing man in Washington. :sarcasm:

You can put sarcasm, but yes I think they might be and that is Wilson's problem moving forward. His match penalty the other night was hot garbage though, it was a two minute interference.

Last edited:

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
If only our role players would fight so our better players wouldn't have to sit out for 10min although I'm not sure losing mantha matters much, maybe this will fire hm up when he comes out

Looked like Bertuzzi landed a few helmet shots. My thoughts were "let Witkowski clean this up later" as I fear a broken hand. Loved his effort though even if the fight was rather anti-climactic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad