Post-Game Talk: Avalanche VS Red Wings l 12/2/18 l 7 PM EST

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
Would have been a totally different game if Larkin finishes on that open net on their first shift

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Would have been a totally different game if Larkin finishes on that open net on their first shift

They had three or four really good looks. The fact they held Colorado to one goal (not counting empty netter) says a lot. Pretty good game when they should have been tired from playing yesterday.

Reactions: ealong59

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
Was it the wrong fight? They didnt get a penalty or anything that came from that play so who cares? You see the video of the old wings players doing that when they were a great team? Its called getting under the other teams skin. If anyone in that gets anything from the league I'll be very surprised. The most likely person to get in trouble is Calvert for that spear.

Colorado tried to goad Larkin into a fight for a clean hit, Zadorov wanted nothing to do with Abdelkader but starts roughing Larkin up. This wings team is a team and is going to stick up for one another and piss other teams off. On a back to back the much less skilled wings held the Avs to one goal so obviously something was working for them

Yeah you aren't wrong, but they could have easily got a penalty there, they were lucky the refs just didn't care and I guess they took advantage of it. I do love seeing them standing up for each other but I can't help but feel like that bench scramble with Calvert was so unnecessary lol. They should have went for Cole instead.

Reactions: newfy

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
Would love to see Hronek get a call up and move Cholo back with Kronwall. The pairs have been consistent at least but that Cholo-Ericsson pair has been terrible since coming together

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
They had three or four really good looks. The fact they held Colorado to one goal (not counting empty netter) says a lot. Pretty good game when they should have been tired from playing yesterday.
Yeah, especially Bertuzzi at the end got off a good shot even up high it just hit Varlamov. That’s a goal 4 out of 5 times. Wings were gassed against one of the fastest and most dangerous teams in the league in a hard fought, chippy game. Could have been a lot worse

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->