I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Today was an ugly, ugly win though. All situations:

Flyers out-attempted the Avs 85-45
Flyers outshot the Avs 38-24
Flyers out-chanced the Avs 34-21
Flyers had more high danger chances 16-9
You think the GM sees what's happening or he sees that the Avs are 3-2 on this trip so it's fine?

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Nuke-MacK-Mikko
Lehky-???-Drouin
Wood-Colton-LOC
Cogs-Olofsson-Kovalenko

Or the talk is maybe Avs need a better 4C as well so we’ll see, but that’s what I’d go with. Also depends what they do with RyJo. Maybe he will be the 4C?
I don't think Kovalenko will come over to play on the 4th line. I'm guessing one of he or Lehky plays on the 3rd line, and LOC drops down. If they go out and get a legit 2C, add Koval, who you can basically say is a deadline addition, and find a quality backup goalie, that's a pretty good roster. Ad there's also the outside possibility of Landy joining them in the playoffs at some point.

Or buy out next year if we somehow not get a 2C
IDK if they can afford to have any money tied up in a buyout the next few years. If they have to add a pick and a prospect to dump him, so be it.

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
It's genuinely sad that CMac and Sac don't come down on Bednar forcing him to play Annunen or Prosvetov more. We absolutely could do that against weaker teams, Annunen played against Ottawa and it worked out fine.

I'm not saying Georgiev is going to get that much better if he gets an easier workload, but sure wouldn't hurt to try. No other goalie has played this much in years.
If it was working I wouldn't mind. But since he's being bad by eye test and statistics, then you've gotta change it up.

Some player have that elite conditioning and can handle playing more minutes without negative effects.

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
sweet

1705790952779.png

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Missed this one and like the score but don't like the amount of shots against. I also didn't like goals 2-3 given up by George although I am more inclined to forgive goal #3 because it was a good shot. MacK is on a mission this year. Would love to see him get that Hart.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00