Speculation: Auston Matthews goal/points total 2018-2019 season

How many goals/points 2018-2019

• Total voters

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I don't know about that, people on the main boards still refuse to admit that Matthews is a legitimate Rocket Richard trophy candidate, the delusion which is rooted in bitterness and jealously is off the charts. Matthews could post a 50 goal, 45 assist, 95 point season and they will still claim he doesn't belong anywhere near the top 10.
In Matthews rookie season he was tied for 2nd in total goals and finished just 4 goals behind Crosby who won it with 44 that season. So that's how close he came to almost winning it.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
I think he'll get in the high 40s and roughly around 45 assists, so 90-95 points is where I believe he'll end up if he doesn't get hurt.

Mar 26, 2010
Calling it now, Matthews will hit 50 goals this season.

Despite how bad this team does.

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
Would not be shocked if he hits 50 goals, although 50-50 will be hard if he's stapled to Ennis, I guess the line might be slightly better though or nah? I don't know, clearly Marleau>>Hyman, but obviously clearly Nylander>>>Ennis, so who knows.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Would not be shocked if he hits 50 goals, although 50-50 will be hard if he's stapled to Ennis, I guess the line might be slightly better though or nah? I don't know, clearly Marleau>>Hyman, but obviously clearly Nylander>>>Ennis, so who knows.
Hopefully Nylander can sign soon so he can get back on Matthews line along with Marleau and take Ennis off it.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Scoring leaders... so far so good!

X1iR19M.gif

aGpkjlK.png

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
He is playing with more edge and passion. It looks like he wants to be the Captain now and it looks like he has found swagger. That's what he was missing against Boston. I believe with the new tender equipment changes we are looking at a 100+ pts player this year. He is much better right now than a year ago and that goes for physical strength as well.

Mar 26, 2010
Matthews looks like a scoring machine. His training this summer is really showing!

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
I know it's still very early but it's nice to see the scoring leaders looking like that and I hope we see Matthews on top after their 82nd game.

Gonna be hard for Matthews to hold Tavares off when Marner finds his scoring touch. Tavares with 0 assists after 3 games is a huge anomaly lol

Skin Tape Session

Oct 7, 2017
I don't know about that, people on the main boards still refuse to admit that Matthews is a legitimate Rocket Richard trophy candidate, the delusion which is rooted in bitterness and jealously is off the charts. Matthews could post a 50 goal, 45 assist, 95 point season and they will still claim he doesn't belong anywhere near the top 10.

Matthews will be a top 2 player but end of the year and since he plays D arguably the best player in the world, on the main boards he wont be as valuable as mackinion, or drai and if we want oel the price is matthews. Jets fans can be bad but edmonton fans are really bad, they also report you and get you thread banned from leafs threads to control the narrative. Its bad,

Watching them all deny auston is probobly what it looks like behind the walls of a scientology building. Its just so far from reality!!

TIGERCOOL

Sep 29, 2014
50 goals, 95pts range if he keeps playing like this.

Anyone else notice how casual he's been with the puck in the defensive zone? Flipping it to empty ice, blind passes? Like he's playing in a beer league. Couple of times tonight he gave me a heart attack.

Reactions: thunder16

thunder16

Nov 18, 2017
Matthews looks like a scoring machine. His training this summer is really showing!

Thats not possible, according to the Laine clan only he can improve because he is only 20. Mathews can't improve because he is older than Laine by 7 months!!!!

BTW where is TWS I need to correct him on who the best player is from the 2016 draft and it's not Patrick Laine!!!!!

Last edited:

TIGERCOOL

Sep 29, 2014
Yes, there is never enough threads about the most stacked and richest Canadian team in NHL.

What does money have to do with anything?

I think many would argue that Winnipeg is similarly stacked, if not more so

thunder16

Nov 18, 2017
Yes, there is never enough threads about the most stacked and richest Canadian team in NHL.

Do any of you guys have to pay for any of these threads??? If you don't you don't have to worry your pretty little heads over it!! I never understand why people complain about how many threads there are, who really cares, but everyone cares over the amount of Leaf threads.........Look mommy another Leaf thread waaaaaa why don't they stop waaaaaaa.

EDIT: only talking about the complainers about the number of Leaf threads.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Do any of you guys have to pay for any of these threads??? If you don't you don't have to worry your pretty little heads over it!! I never understand why people complain about how many threads there are, who really cares, but everyone cares over the amount of Leaf threads.........Look mommy another Leaf thread waaaaaa why don't they stop waaaaaaa.

You misunderstood my answer. Im not complaining. Actually, i dont care how many threads there are. :popcorn: Go Leafs! Go high-scoring hockey!

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
If he keeps up this scoring Matthews will be the $12 million dollar man. Oh and Marner will be be a $10 million guy. Good luck with that cap Dubas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad