Rumor: Artemi Panarin to Be EA NHL 22 Cover Athlete (Edit: It's Matthews again I guess? LMAO)

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Hank was on one wasnt he?

No. That was fan made. Moller, Leetch, Richter, and Kovalev all ended up on Covers in the early 90’s but back then they had more of a collage of photos I think. I had ‘95 on PC and I swear the cover was Richter, but it always made me laugh because he was getting scored on even though it was framed as a save.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
cut.jpg

It's actually Ranger the dog. The new feature this year is in Be a Pro you can go dog shopping and post your dog on Instagram. You can fully customize a team dog in the new Franchise feature Create a Dog.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
No. That was fan made. Moller, Leetch, Richter, and Kovalev all ended up on Covers in the early 90’s but back then they had more of a collage of photos I think. I had ‘95 on PC and I swear the cover was Richter, but it always made me laugh because he was getting scored on even though it was framed as a save.

Pretty sure it was the shot late in game 7 that went off the crossbar which is shown.

https://playclassic.games/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/NHL-95.jpg

Reactions: Fansince1992

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
I remember there was also a logo less version with Richter wearing the old mask.

Edit: maybe it was on the cartridge ? I definitely remember a blank jersey old helmet of something in a game.

edit: nhl 93 and were talking about the same cover. Lol

Last edited:

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
THE Randy Moller?

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
cut.jpg

It's actually Ranger the dog. The new feature this year is in Be a Pro you can go dog shopping and post your dog on Instagram. You can fully customize a team dog in the new Franchise feature Create a Dog.
That dog is never washing its paw again after shaking its, uh, paw with Adam.

Last edited:

RickChartraw

Oct 12, 2018
I love how he doesn't follow other players on social media and almost exclusively follows Panarin fan pages where they post his highlights. He reposts a bunch of them too like he's just sitting around watching highlights of himself all the time :laugh:

Last edited:

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
I love how he doesn't follow other players on social media and almost exclusively follows Panarin fan pages where they post his highlights. He reposts a bunch of them too like he's just sitting around watching highlights of himself all the time :laugh:
I didn’t know that. That’s hilarious.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
cut.jpg

And in NHL 23 you can gift dogs as Christmas presents for teammates. Chanukah will be added in 2024.

Reactions: Chytilmania

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad