Rumor: Artemi Panarin to Be EA NHL 22 Cover Athlete (Edit: It's Matthews again I guess? LMAO)

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
There isn't actually any reliable proof/evidence it *is* Panarin, tbh. Just because it's CCM/handiness match doesn't mean anything.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
There isn't actually any reliable proof/evidence it *is* Panarin, tbh. Just because it's CCM/handiness match doesn't mean anything.

Reaves is a righty, wears CCM and is sort of loved by the league. Hear me out...

In all honesty, Panarin is the only one who makes sense, if it is a Ranger, but who knows with EA. They get player equipment, handedness, etc. wrong all the time. For all this clip means, the cover athlete is Eichel and the trade is being announced Thursday because Kevyn Adams made a deal with EA. :laugh:

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Hope they put a lot of thought into the cover since it’s the only thing they change from year to year with that game
They've finally moved to Frostbite engine after like 15 years, and this is the first next-gen game; so it should be one of the biggest changes in the history of the franchise. Hopefully they don't strip everything down and release a bare-bones version of the game like they did in the transition to PS4 though

Reactions: LokiDog

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
My sources tell me it's gonna be Reaves fighting Wilson on the cover with Parros in the background smoking a cigar. I think it's a brave direction tbh.
It's an apartment decorated in Rangers colors and memorabilia, with the front door open and Tom Wilson about to walk in, holding a wad of Franklins, but the landlord refusing his rent money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad