Rumor: Artemi Panarin to Be EA NHL 22 Cover Athlete (Edit: It's Matthews again I guess? LMAO)

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Also it seems like this X factor is similar to the dekes system they had in like nhl97 (?)

i remember that a handful of stars such as sakic had a special deke that was basically an auto goal.

What is old is new lol

edit: wow cant believe i got the year right.
NHL 97 - Wikipedia
Yea, I remember Lafontaine had that move for the Rangers. If you pulled the move off without complete puck control (the star wasn't completely filled in) then the D could knock it away or it wouldn't be so amazing. If you did it after full control attained it was an auto goal

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Tease the team with 2 million fans to get clicks and then just use the same photo we used two years ago.

EA gonna EA.

m55wzjmsjyg11.jpg

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Wait am I reading this right that it's not cross platform compatible? So I'll only be able to play NHL 22 online against others who have PS5's? Man the game is gonna be even more dead than it already was lmao
Some say they make the same game every year but they actually go backwards.

NHL 10 is still the best game they've made. Drury is on the Rangers as a player in that game.

Reactions: HatTrick Swayze

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Hard to get a good look but it looks nothing like him. Zibanjead also looks meh.
I froze it. They exaggerated his nostrils to Auston Matthews levels. It's bad enough he's on the cover, but they have to add insult to injury by making in-game Panarin resemble him?

Reactions: EdJovanovski

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
i thought ea has it and u just need to change the settings?
While i like it, it does make the game way to easy bc passes were always pwrfect

I'm tired of trying to pass it to the slot from the corner and it passes it to the point.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00