Arsenal FC Thread

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Auba doesn't fit into the team anymore and if the reports of him being sent home from AFCON because he was partying then he shouldn't be anywhere near the young players.
I would rather not build a team around Arteta's tactics. Auba is as good of a striker out there who has been put in a horrible situation. A situation not in regards to him being late (where he went to go see his ill mother before training, super harsh by Arteta), but that his potency ability has dried up under Artekkers. He was a 30 goal scorer who is barely getting 9 a season now, there's something wrong with the system.

Vlahovic scores a lot of penalties. Maybe Arsenal haven’t learned from the Pepe signing?
Yeah, based on everything I've seen and read up on, I think I would rather target Isak instead of him.

Reactions: AB13

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Goals are clearly needed. Laca brings a lot of great stuff to the starting x1 but he is not a goal threat atm.
Agreed, he just isn’t a consistent goal scorer. A good player as you say brings a ton but misses so many strikes he should make. He probably sees himself as a starter, but I don’t think he is that for any major team…even for AM if he decides to go there.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Agreed, he just isn’t a consistent goal scorer. A good player as you say brings a ton but misses so many strikes he should make. He probably sees himself as a starter, but I don’t think he is that for any major team…even for AM if he decides to go there.
He is also getting up in age, I would just rather be giving these minutes to someone who bags more goals and can continue to grow with this team.

Reactions: S E P H

OneSniffTwoSniff

Jan 18, 2022
We need a striker desperately. I hope there is a possiblity Omishen or Isak joins, Vlahovic seems impossible right now.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Arsenal fans are the funniest. Even on this forum (ab13, mrkuk and seph).

But i gotta say some are too hard on Arsenal. Putting them in the same basket as small clubs like Burnley, Watford etc. ridiculous. Arsenal is a legit big club, one of the seven biggest clubs in PL with all the potential in the world to become a legit title contender.

Reactions: Jussi and S E P H

OneSniffTwoSniff

Jan 18, 2022
At least Robbie is making it big. His other channel DR Sports is on the way of becoming even bigger than AFTV. Robbie is such a down to Earth nice man, among all these characters, that he deserves all the success.

That's right, Robbie is the biggest Dub on YouTube

OneSniffTwoSniff

Jan 18, 2022
This is the best video ever. OMG.

My mans eating habits are out of this world :D

Praise Lord Taiwo

sddefault.jpg

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
The football we played as recently 2018 was absolutely incredible every single home game. The flair, movement and creativity on display in this video makes me happy. I miss when Arsenal was all about entertainment and letting creative players be creative. It was always nice watching us before ”the process”.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I still think this team has a chance at top 4 although my hope has dwindled since the closure of the window.

As @S E P H said in another thread, we can look to Pepe for a little more output at striker. Hopefully, that's an option.

Reactions: Rob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad