Arsenal FC Thread

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
The team plays much better with Lacazette. Let's hope he realizes the front 3 that started yesterday is who should be the first choice in those positions moving forward.
I think it is time to play Auba as a winger and Lacazette as a #9 and see if it improves Auba's goal record. Move ESR back to a #10, put Odegaard next to Partey, and drop Xhaka.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
I think it is time to play Auba as a winger and Lacazette as a #9 and see if it improves Auba's goal record. Move ESR back to a #10, put Odegaard next to Partey, and drop Xhaka.

Why play Auba when ESR and Gabi are playing better?

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Who was introduced to the side on boxing day last year? Emile Smith-Rowe. Transformative impact.

Reactions: Rob

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
The kid's good! It's a shame for him that there's such a logjam in those spaces for England.
Him and Foden are by far the top 2 young attacking midfield options for me. Foden is better though. There are obviously many more who could play though.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Rashford's form has been on a downwards slope, both for club and country, and I like Sterling better on the right. Mount I like centrally, where ESR isn't as his best.

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Arsenal's record in the 10 games preceding that
W: 5
D: 4
L: 1
That was between 2014-2017 under Wenger. Not exactly reflected by the narrative.

That was also before City became crazy good. Not that they were bad in those years but clearly not on the same level as they are now.

I would be very happy with a point. Will be without Arteta aswell. That might not be a bad thing though. He’s been a bit naive against City thinking we can play our own game and not adapting to how they play.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
No, just the team with the most blatant match fixing against them. Arsenal had the stereotype of being soft for a decade used against them by rivals.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think North London clubs will be the two fighting for fourth at the end of the season. They impress me more than United and West Ham.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad