Arsenal FC Thread

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I always knew Nuno would be competing with the best players of the generation...... lol
'

And with his right foot !
He's been very dynamic and the good thing for him is that he plays for a coach who LOVES ot use attacking WB while having cover for them. Clauss and Tavares are going to have monster seasons.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
And with his right foot !
He's been very dynamic and the good thing for him is that he plays for a coach who LOVES ot use attacking WB while having cover for them. Clauss and Tavares are going to have monster seasons.
That's awesome to hear. I have not gotten to watch any Marseille this year, are they playing good football?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So far, they've been efficient. Not candy on the eye, but efficient. They're mostly playing through their WB while in possession.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Happy so much dead weight has been removed but the squad is awfully thin now. We have 2 players for every position but of course any injury means you're down to the healthy guy at that position having to play every game. Not ideal with all the extra midweek games this season.

Hopefully Tomiyasu can get a run of games now. Ben White is not a full back. Tomiyasu is not ideal either but at least he has more experience and competence there than White.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Happy so much dead weight has been removed but the squad is awfully thin now. We have 2 players for every position but of course any injury means you're down to the healthy guy at that position having to play every game. Not ideal with all the extra midweek games this season.

Hopefully Tomiyasu can get a run of games now. Ben White is not a full back. Tomiyasu is not ideal either but at least he has more experience and competence there than White.
I don't mind it if we have youth to supplement. The disappointing thing about not finishing more chances in the first half is that Smith, Cirjan, and Cozier-Duberry were not able to get in.

But yeah, with El Neny, Partey, ESR, and Nelson already injured, it feels a little thin.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Happy so much dead weight has been removed but the squad is awfully thin now. We have 2 players for every position but of course any injury means you're down to the healthy guy at that position having to play every game.
Isn't this the case for most teams?

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Completely and utterly deserved.

Yeah, about time. One could only hope he stops being involved with FIFA though. Doesn’t do him any favors.

Btw pretty funny there were literally no posts in this thread during the entire last season.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

Graham is honestly the only bloke I truly admire from AFTV. His tactics are just crazy good and explain what's going through Arteta's head. Not surprised he's trying to make us play like Barca.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad