Arsenal FC Thread

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Ridiculously interesting video with Ozil's agent. I still do not like the way he played football, but yeah he was given a bad light by the English media (not that this is surprising). Talks a lot about the agent side of football and why some of it has been shady.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Arsenal might've been better off playing Spurs in January after all. Spurs didn't have Romero, Kulusevski and Bentancur then. Harry was pretty out of form too.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I'm ready to watch this and feel the pain of last season all over again. Just like the TML All or Nothing from last year.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
The Spurs one was interesting, the City one I got through a few episodes and quit. I don't really want to watch but it should be good. Much better with teams going through ups and downs.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Spoken like a true spurs fan
Well, he ain't wrong.

I have watched the first three episodes and Arteta's motivational tactics are corny as f***.

He clearly read too many self-help and leadership for dummies books :laugh:

I do like his human approach though. He has the right strategy, but his communication tactics are a little too "housewife looking for a purpose"-y.

He is a young manager and he will learn.

Reactions: Paulie Gualtieri

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Well, he ain't wrong.

I have watched the first three episodes and Arteta's motivational tactics are corny as f***.

He clearly read too many self-help and leadership for dummies books :laugh:

I do like his human approach though. He has the right strategy, but his communication tactics are a little too "housewife looking for a purpose"-y.

He is a young manager and he will learn.
I've seen people on twitter (not just gooners) talk about how much they're liking arteta when they didn't expect to. It's all a matter of preference

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I've seen people on twitter (not just gooners) talk about how much they're liking arteta when they didn't expect to. It's all a matter of preference
Oh sure! I guess his stuff reasonates with some people. It just is not my cup of tea.

I do like his overall philosophy though. Very managerial (in the traditional sense, not necessarily sports-related). It is just the way he delivers the message I do not like. Too corny for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad