May 26, 2014
Muzzin should get some time off for slamming mantha into the ice head fiest

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
What a bum:sarcasm:

1 goal tonight is all.

It was from a nice, confident shot too. The main thing that caught my eye about it though was that Mrazek was in absolute no man's land on the play - well out of his crease but not close enough to shut down Acciari, leaving the net wide open. Horrible positioning and Noel took full advantage. When's the last time a goalie made that sort of blunder against the Bruins? That's the sort of luck we just can't buy at the moment.

Reactions: BMC

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
It was from a nice, confident shot too. The main thing that caught my eye about it though was that Mrazek was in absolute no man's land on the play - well out of his crease but not close enough to shut down Acciari, leaving the net wide open. Horrible positioning and Noel took full advantage. When's the last time a goalie made that sort of blunder against the Bruins? That's the sort of luck we just can't buy at the moment.
It left with Acciari :laugh:

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Reading the leafs fans posts regarding the Muzzin incident is infuriating. I've never seen such a delusional loser fan base protected so heavily on a site despite almost always being wrong. Cant even have discussions about their team because all the 7 and 8 year olds will flood the thread till its locked. Just a pitiful group of people honestly.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Reading the leafs fans posts regarding the Muzzin incident is infuriating. I've never seen such a delusional loser fan base protected so heavily on a site despite almost always being wrong. Cant even have discussions about their team because all the 7 and 8 year olds will flood the thread till its locked. Just a pitiful group of people honestly.

I enjoy the smugness for a franchise that hasn't been playoff relevant for nearly 20 years

Reactions: BMC

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida

Not sure why a team that hasnt even won a playoff series in recent memory is worth worrying about.

Caps and Lightning have proven to be obstacles for the Bruins.We should be worried about those teams imo

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Not sure why a team that hasnt even won a playoff series in recent memory is worth worrying about.

Caps and Lightning have proven to be obstacles for the Bruins.We should be worried about those teams imo
No doubt, maybe I was a little emotional lol I do not worry about the leafs though just so tired of their fans just essentially yelling nonsense so much they believe it. Wish there was a way to mute entire fanbases on here.

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
The main board will make you crazy. Stay away from that stuff...

QFT. I wish that all Boston fans on this board would avoid the main board, especially the Marchand threads (which are often just echo chambers of hate). You can’t win dealing with the posters there, so don’t waste your energy and time trying to do so.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
ridiculous game between Toronto and Carolina today

5 goals for Carolina's bottom 6

meanwhile I'm not sure our bottom 6 has a combined 6 goals all year

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I'm not shocked by this. He essentially said he wanted to have a threesome with Kathryn Tappen and his wife. It's quite cringeworthy.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad