Around the NHL - The dog days of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I will say this, though. That DeBrincat kid is pretty good.
Yeah, when Hawks fans were complaining about Kane not getting help, I was like, what? DeBrincat is such a slick player, you just know that in a year or two when he has that huge 75+ pt season, people will be posting those annoying "hurr durr where did Debrincat come from?!"

Reactions: BHD

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Canucks fans are having straight up meltdowns because Pettersson got injured on a collision with Kotkaniemi in the Montreal-Vancouver game. Like holy cow, it's straight up conspiracy theory stuff.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Austin Czarnik is all over the ice in this Flames game.

And Saad sucks. Every single game i've watched of the Hawks, Saad is as bad as Chris Kunitz was for the Pens late in his career.

Saad came into the league the right way with the right team.

Seems getting passed over in the 1st round gave him a chip on his shoulder. And playing with Toews and Hossa gave him an ideal position as a third wheel on the best line and best team league in the league.

Given his play the last year and change, he's lucky to be making 6 mil/yr.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I will say this, though. That DeBrincat kid is pretty good.

Him and Konecny always scored at will on against my OHL team (Sault Saint Marie )in NHL 15 hahahaha

..f***ers

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
It is boring. There is so much obstruction that it is really getting slowed down. The game is filled with crazy amounts of talent and they are letting obstruction back in the game.
Letting?

The only consistent thing the Refs have done all season is allow that shit to happen. Some games are so unwatchable, like you literally see a player holding another player's stick RIGHT IN FRONT OF A REF and the dumb asses just stand there.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The top of the Metro is a bloodbath...how far back were we that we win 7 in a row just to get a foot in the fight and have it mean little? ...Pens could just as likely miss the POs as get in...it’s crazy...can say that about WSH, CLB and the Isles as well...

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
NYR are in 10th place in the east and they are 8 points back of a playoff spot, i know their is a ton of hockey left, but i can't see the NYR or anyone below them making it into the playoffs.

So basically their is 9 teams going for 8 playoff spots.

Buffalo is the team i think that's most likely to drop out of the playoffs.

Reactions: ColePens

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The top of the Metro is a bloodbath...how far back were we that we win 7 in a row just to get a foot in the fight and have it mean little? ...Pens could just as likely miss the POs as get in...it’s crazy...can say that about WSH, CLB and the Isles as well...

It's why people claiming that losing in November doesn't matter if you play better in the 2nd half isn't good enough anymore. Pens need to keep getting points any way they can or pray the Isles and Caps suddenly go on a bad cold streak for a couple of weeks.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
LA is just embarrassing...put up zero fight against Tampa...just let Kucherov walk all over you to a five-point night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad