Around the NHL - Same games every day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
Pretty much. Also, I find it funny no mods are getting all upset about people continually bringing up Hornqvist and Kessel like they did with Sprong :)

Say what you will about Hornqvist. Kapanen and Rust have been much better and cost much less then Hornqvist was for us.

It’s funny a lot of us were super concerned about RW, but our top six LWs have been the disasters.

Although Zucker plays real similar to Hornqvist IMO
O’Connor has looked good in front of the net in his short stint thus far.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
It's pretty crazy that it was confirmed there was an incident after the game re: TDA and Georgiev.

I can think of very, very few trade scenarios outside of ludicrous fantasyland stuff that would make his presence on the Penguins tolerable even in the state they are in. In fact I suspect he's done in the NHL. Go learn some hard lessons in Russia, maybe. Hell maybe they don't even want him.

Also yeah TDA has more than a little ability and put up some great numbers. And I'm not trying to take that away from him but it's worth noting that a lot of those points were feeding the white-hot Panarin on the powerplay. I suspect if you separated him from Panarin and took another look with other players it would tell quite a different tale. Basically what I'm saying is that while he had the skills to hang I suspect his numbers were more him taking advantage than driving play.

McCurdy's charts on DeAngelo with and without Panarin say exactly this

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
Wrestling without fans really sucks. Royal Rumble/Wrestlemania are my 2 favorite. Reminds me of being a kid. Great nostalgia.

But it suuuucks.

That makes sense! Haven't watched in an age, but I went to a RR, and getting caught up in the countdowns was as much fun as what was going on both in and out of the ring. The crowd experience is not to be underestimated :laugh::(

Reactions: ColePens

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
J1Mv7VM.png

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Stay classy.........

Since the original publishing of this story, multiple sources confirmed to Blueshirt Banter one incident that involved DeAngelo keeping the puck from Miller’s first NHL goal scored against the Buffalo Sabres on January 26. DeAngelo, who was on the ice for Miller’s goal, collected the puck from the net as shown in the gif below.

Jan_26_2021_19_44_40_Rooney.gif

Report: DeAngelo, Georgiev Allegedly had ‘Altercation’ Following Loss vs Pittsburgh

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Stay classy.........

Since the original publishing of this story, multiple sources confirmed to Blueshirt Banter one incident that involved DeAngelo keeping the puck from Miller’s first NHL goal scored against the Buffalo Sabres on January 26. DeAngelo, who was on the ice for Miller’s goal, collected the puck from the net as shown in the gif below.

Jan_26_2021_19_44_40_Rooney.gif

Report: DeAngelo, Georgiev Allegedly had ‘Altercation’ Following Loss vs Pittsburgh

JFC. What a douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad