Around the NHL - Same games every day

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
The only reason I can tolerate this format is because we - Canadian fans - get the all-Canadian division.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Will miss the season. Scary stuff. Hope the kid makes a full recovery for both quality of life and hockey career

Rossi will return to Minnesota in six weeks to be re-evaluated by doctors. But until then, he’s supposed to stay off the ice, not work out and pretty much take it easy.

Sources say Rossi was “exhausted” throughout the tournament, but he never knew anything was wrong with him until Wild doctors wouldn’t clear him to begin training camp after undergoing a physical.
As part of the NHL COVID-19 protocols, all players that have tested positive for COVID-19 must undergo a cardiac screening and bloodwork. It’s unclear if Zurich or Team Austria followed similar protocols, but regardless, the Wild aren’t disclosing the nature of Rossi’s complications.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Did he already have a respiratory condition? Heart problems?

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
Guess they’ve had enough

tumblr_n40kcdqNxK1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Whether you think he’s cringe or not he’d probably be a good pick up for free for someone. He’s been a disaster this year though.

Yeah good offensively but pretty trash defensively career wise. Teams can make it work with the right partner.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Whether you think he’s cringe or not he’d probably be a good pick up for free for someone. He’s been a disaster this year though.

We already have Mike Matheson costing Mike Matheson money without being a 'controversial' figure.

$4.8m makes him a completely untenable option for us, thank whatever deity one chooses to pray to.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
I hope the Penguins don't claim him (they probably will).

They can’t afford him and just hockey wise he’s not the guy for us. Too much of a roller coaster type player. Not very stable, lots of highs but lots of lows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->