Around the NHL: Part XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
I can’t put into words the amount of hate I had for Alain Vigneault by the time he was fired, but I wonder if an extra season of him would’ve been worth it if it meant getting a shot at hiring Q.

Reactions: Brother Mouzone

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
The refs really are a bad joke. Why was Peel fired again? Absolute BS again not calling that hold on Barkov.

Reactions: ZiGOODejad

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
This series:
iu

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
That was awesome.

Hell of a Job by the Panthers not to get deflated after getting Jobbed and giving up the shorty. If that happened to the Rangers under Quinn they would have finished this period down 3-0.

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
This Panthers Lightning game is good wholesome hockey. I almost forgot what good hockey looked like.

Reactions: CLW

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
If a team decided to play a series against us this hard right now, we would get manhandled. It would be hard to watch.

Please hockey gods, let Lafreniere and Kakko bring a swagger to the top6 next year.

Reactions: Ori

Kaapo Hollweg

Jun 21, 2019
I hope the Panthers sweep them.

They won't, but I'm hoping for it.
Wanted to say that I like McDonagh too much to be actively rooting against Tampa. And just before I could do that, here comes McD using Duclair's head as a drill trying to make a hole through the boards.

OK then. f*** Tampa. f*** the piss poor refs.

Reactions: Synergy27

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Wanted to say that I like McDonagh too much to be actively rooting against Tampa. And just before I could do that, here comes McD using Duclair's head as a drill trying to make a hole through the boards.

OK then. f*** Tampa. f*** the piss poor refs.

I take back my original statement though.

I want 7 games of that period :laugh:

Seriously the north division playoffs are going to look like pee wee games compared to this one.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
This game is awesome.

At the risk of being that annoying guy, this is the type of game I have zero confidence in the NYR top players to come up big in. Perfect example of why I am wary of committing to Zibanejad.
100% agree with you. We all know Mika when healthy is a 40 goal 2 way center, but the issue with him is he shies away from the physical side of the game and the game within the game so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad