Around the NHL: Part XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Tampa has been playing horrific hockey recently - and if Florida was a good team, but they aint. My bet is that Tampa take the 1-0 lead just like Zucc earlier this evening. 1-0 for Wilds vs Vegas

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
The lack of rust from Kuch is really making it suspicious to me. I wouldn’t be surprised if a quiet investigation is open towards Tampa.
It's shady af but I doubt anything will come from it. Tampa has so much talent they could just make up phantom injuries every year and still make the playoffs.

Reactions: Ori

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
The NHL needs to keep the salary cap for the playoffs too. What Tampa is doing is f***ing bullshit. Keep the cap limits for the playoffs and teams can’t do this shit.

The problem then is what does a team like NYI do this year with Lee? They'd basically not have been able to get Palmieri and Zajac so I have no idea how you make that exemption

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
The problem then is what does a team like NYI do this year with Lee? They'd basically not have been able to get Palmieri and Zajac so I have no idea how you make that exemption

The difference is Lee is nowhere to be seen and is done for the year whereas Tampa got Stamkos and Kucherov back exactly in time for the playoffs, not 5 days too soon after a regular season ending injury/surgery.

There are very few players who wouldn't agree wink wink nod nod to sit out for 3-4 extra weeks to help the team load up on $10M in deadline acquisitions.

Richard Banger

Mamba Mentality
Sep 29, 2017
Was Oklahoma now Texas
The difference is Lee is nowhere to be seen and is done for the year whereas Tampa got Stamkos and Kucherov back exactly in time for the playoffs, not 5 days too soon after a regular season ending injury/surgery.

There are very few players who wouldn't agree wink wink nod nod to sit out for 3-4 extra weeks to help the team load up on $10M in deadline acquisitions.
If I had to guess the league will be saying something to them. Like they did to Chicago. Basically saying cut the bullshit we are catching on.

Reactions: Tob

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway
If a team decided to play a series against us this hard right now, we would get manhandled. It would be hard to watch.
Please hockey gods, let Lafreniere and Kakko bring a swagger to the top6 next year.

Yeah true and some really young defenders too.:)

Maybe too early for playoffs:

Last edited:

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
If I had to guess the league will be saying something to them. Like they did to Chicago. Basically saying cut the bullshit we are catching on.

It would have been real easy for Carolina or Florida to sneak someone into the TPA practices and take video of him likely doing contact skating..maybe someone did and is going to pull it out during the playoffs but its hard for me to believe with all the people in the building for the team practices nowadays that there was not a rat somewhere.

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway
26 vs 29
Hits: 23 vs 41 wow Florida is playing a rough hockey, it is a dirty team so not a surprise, Yandle & Duclair etc. too many x hamster Rangers. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad