Around the NHL: Part XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
I'm angry watching the Panthers because Q is the guy we need behind our f***ing bench not this podunk no-fan team.

should be mad at Dolan b/c the Panthers were scheduled to be good last season yet it took an extra one for this. Rebuilds take time.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Calgary is one of the most underrated poorly ran teams in the league. They've turned Gaudreau and Monahan into the most debated duo of trade proposals in the last 2 years. Shipped Bennett out for a redo and missed the playoffs after buying big in FA. Now they're up the creek with no paddle. Treliving is gone for sure. Gorton is going to end up in Calgary along with hometown hero JD.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Before we compare ourselves to the Panthers, first of all, they haven't even won a game yet.

And like, they drafted Ekblad, Huberdeau, and Barkov with high picks and took way too long to get it right after that. I hope we do a lot better tbh.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Before we compare ourselves to the Panthers, first of all, they haven't even won a game yet.

And like, they drafted Ekblad, Huberdeau, and Barkov with high picks and took way too long to get it right after that. I hope we do a lot better tbh.

They've been good for a while though, they just didn't have the goaltending to really take them anywhere.

Getting Q helped though. He's got them flying out there. They're borderline too aggressive but its worked.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
The way Bennett has played since joining the Panthers is exactly why Rangers fans wanted him. He was probably #1 on the list of players that needed a change of scenery.

The Panthers are putting the Columbus strategy out there. Get under their skin. They've got the players to do it too. Tampa is going to need to figure it out quick or this series will be short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->