Around the NHL: Part XXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
The Great One!.....Micheal Jordan? How do you guys feel about these? I guess they look cool but it makes zero sense.

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
I miss the team when it had Brassard, Stepan, Hagelin, Hank, St Louis, Nash, etc. Real feeling of nostaliga with that group
Couldn’t sleep last night so I watched highlights of Games 5, 6, 7 of Penguins series in 2014. Emotional to say the least.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
In other news, the 2020 recipient of HFNYR's coveted "NCAA/USNTDP prospect who won't be anything more than a 3rd liner" award, Dylan Holloway, is scoring at a 2PPG clip at Wisco and is in the conversation for best player in college hockey.

Recent winners include Joel Farabee and Brady Tkachuk who both sadly continue to plug away as NHL 3rd liners. :(

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
For as generationally impressive as he is offensively, McDavid is almost equally as unimpressive defensively. I mean, he just flat out sucks. I always find myself trying to make excuses for his two way game or being understanding, saying well his best chance of helping his team win is by focusing on offense, but honestly, he’s straight up ass defensively. Crosby and McDavid reach 500 points in the exact same number of games. Crosby was 50x the all around player that McDavid is at that point in their careers. And I like McDavid more than I ever liked Sid.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
YouTube just fed me a video about Matt Barzal. I didn’t realize how hard the Islanders crushed the 2015 draft.

They traded Griffin Reinhart for picks 16 (Barzal) and 33. Then traded 33 and 72 to TBL for 28 (Beauvillier). TBL got Cirelli at 72 at least.

Hell of a draft.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Leslie tries, but she is so bad at Twitter. Her Zoom interview quotes are basically gibberish.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
In other news, the 2020 recipient of HFNYR's coveted "NCAA/USNTDP prospect who won't be anything more than a 3rd liner" award, Dylan Holloway, is scoring at a 2PPG clip at Wisco and is in the conversation for best player in college hockey.

Recent winners include Joel Farabee and Brady Tkachuk who both sadly continue to plug away as NHL 3rd liners. :(
Do they still want Buchnevich?

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
Zucc with a tremendous pass to get the game winner in OT with .2 left on the clock.

It's a shame we'll never get to see Zucc with a top10 point player in the NHL. Makes me happy that our only currently impactful NHL export is back to his old ways though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad