Around the NHL: Part XXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Flyers pulling a glitch in the Matrix on the Sabres. 3-0 PHI again. I see a nasty divorce between Duchene and the Preds coming some time before Poile steps down.

Reactions: bl02

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
We aren’t getting any help from the Sabres or devils so chances of making the playoffs are very slim but we only have ourselves to blame anyway when u got 2-6 vs devils Sabres and depleted pens

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
We aren’t getting any help from the Sabres or devils so chances of making the playoffs are very slim but we only have ourselves to blame anyway when u got 2-6 vs devils Sabres and depleted pens
Wish we could just play Washington every game, only team we play well against

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan

The Rangers are icing half an AHL team most nights. I'd imagine the playoffs are a distant dream. If we make it, then the other teams in the division should do A LOT of soul searching.

Reactions: Cmox

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
The Rangers are icing half an AHL team most nights. I'd imagine the playoffs are a distant dream. If we make it, then the other teams in the division should do A LOT of soul searching.
Not saying you're wrong but hopefully when guys are back playing the excuses end. Even this coming week if we can't get 5 out of 6 points vs Buffalo and the Devils then it will be very disappointing.
Soul searching should be done by some of our vets as well if this continues.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Not saying you're wrong but hopefully when guys are back playing the excuses end. Even this coming week if we can't get 5 out of 6 points vs Buffalo and the Devils then it will be very disappointing.
Soul searching should be done by some of our vets as well if this continues.

They should take all 6.

Blackwood has crashed back to earth and NJ sucks.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
They should take all 6.

Yeah they should be we have to believe it to see it. NJ has definitely come down to earth. The Sabres who were already on earth have currently 2,000 miles below the earth's core.
Listening to the post game Eichel basically contradicting his coach on his injury and the postgame guys calling Krueger a liar. They are currently a rudderless injured ship. If we don't come out with an easy two points...

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Yeah they should be we have to believe it to see it. NJ has definitely come down to earth. The Sabres who were already on earth have currently 2,000 miles below the earth's core.
Listening to the post game Eichel basically contradicting his coach on his injury and the postgame guys calling Krueger a liar. They are currently a rudderless injured ship. If we don't come out with an easy two points...
Then Quinn can join Krueger on the unemployment line

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Wahlstrom another point on the pp. Coach giving him serious pp time with a guy like Pageau who has been on fire. Who would of thought it could bring out the best in a good talent nevertheless great talent?!

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
Another PP point fo Wahlstrom.

Great concept.

Give your young guns some PP time when they have earned it.

NYRKing

Mar 12, 2008
They should take all 6.

Yea kind of silent on the main board today huh?

Blackwood Vezina?
Smith Calder?
Zacha raising hell?
Severson Murray #1 defenders?
Hughes is breaking out?

Sounds like they’re icing an all star team but are a bottom feeder? So confusing.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Yea kind of silent on the main board today huh?

Blackwood Vezina?
Smith Calder?
Zacha raising hell?
Severson Murray #1 defenders?
Hughes is breaking out?

Sounds like they’re icing an all star team but are a bottom feeder? So confusing.
True but kinda like how we felt before the start of this "exciting" season. Don't get me wrong I will still take our "rebuild" over theirs but...
Shesty...Possibly Calder/continuation of last years excellence (still have full faith in him)
Lafreniere...Calder?
Kakko...Raising hell while putting up numbers
Zibby Number one elite center
Kakko gonna break out (again I know he's played well but 3 points isn't gonna cut it).
Looked like a team on the rise. better get the ship righted soon or at least this season is lost.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
He really has all year. Was hoping this would be one of the teams we would pass up by seasons end.
This really could have been the Rangers' year to make a move up the standings. The Penguins are fading fast. Washington allows too many goals and blows leads. Philadelphia has coaching issues. The Devils have cooled off and the Sabres are the Sabres.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Torts is gonna be gone by the end of the season. Maybe even a few weeks earlier just to give themselves some time and unwind. Tons of coaching changes coming. Torts and Green are guaranteed. Seattle adds a coaching position. Ducks, Flames, and Preds all underwhelming so if there's just 1 firing there, that's 4 minimum.

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.

That would put them roughly 6,000 miles beneath the center of the Indian Ocean :sarcasm:

Reactions: Devonator and bl02

NYRKing

Mar 12, 2008
True but kinda like how we felt before the start of this "exciting" season. Don't get me wrong I will still take our "rebuild" over theirs but...
Shesty...Possibly Calder/continuation of last years excellence (still have full faith in him)
Lafreniere...Calder?
Kakko...Raising hell while putting up numbers
Zibby Number one elite center
Kakko gonna break out (again I know he's played well but 3 points isn't gonna cut it).
Looked like a team on the rise. better get the ship righted soon or at least this season is lost.
Absolutely. And throwing shade all over our misery is deserved. Let me be the first to throw it right back!

Truthfully, Watching how our rebuild progresses against the Debbie’s is really interesting. I wouldn’t be shocked if one org blows the other away in a few years. But at this time, we both suck and there’s a ton of potential.

Hischier and Blackwood are great. Smith is incredible. The Hughes hype and their D is just meh to me right now.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Leslie tries, but she is so bad at Twitter. Her Zoom interview quotes are basically gibberish.

Yeah, she reached out to me a few months ago to do an interview on prospects rankings, re-scheduled 3 times and the 3rd time didn't show up :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad