Around the NHL: Part XXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Is Bergeron ever going to slow down, or is he going to continue to be at his absolute peak level until he's 40?

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I know it's early, but Carter Hart's season so far is so sweet to me. So sick of the Carter Hart hype. Shesterkin despite his start still as much better stats.
It doesn't matter, he's already been anointed. Carey Price has been average or worse for like 4 years now and all the hockey pundits still tink of him is the "best goalie in the NHL".

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
It doesn't matter, he's already been anointed. Carey Price has been average or worse for like 4 years now and all the hockey pundits still tink of him is the "best goalie in the NHL".
You wish !!! They actually think he is the best goalie ever . It is some funny.....I wish Hank could have won a Ranger Cup...now if by chance Price does win one....it will always put Hank second in fan voting from the North unfortunately which is far from the actual reality of things . Even with a Cup...Price was and never will be better than Hank .

Kaapo Cabana

Next name: Admiral Kakkbar
Sep 5, 2014
Philadelphia
Harts in a tough situation tbh.

AV hockey is hanging him out to dry. Hart may be overrated, but it’s not by much. He really does hold that team in games.

it’s amazing how quick they turned into an AV team. Bleed shots and chances, score on the rush. Play not to lose.

they’ll never get anywhere in the playoffs, but they’re gonna win a lot of regular season games.

Reactions: I Eat Crow

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I still think Laine > Dubois...i also think Columbus got an eventual top 6 player in Roslovic too. If they can keep Laine they robbed Winnipeg.

RangersFan

Feb 27, 2002
NY, NY
RoR just scored a nice goal for his 200th. Watching that Blues shift that led to the goal all I could think of is, why can't our guys make passes and plays like that.

Reactions: Tob

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
why retire in the middle of a shorten season? this makes no sense at all.
If you were a vet at the end of your career dealing with this covid season on a team that probably wont make the playoffs in this divisions, is it possible you'd lose the passion for the grind and just want to spend time with your family?

Reactions: Brooklyn Ranger

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
If you were a vet at the end of your career dealing with this covid season on a team that probably wont make the playoffs in this divisions, is it possible you'd lose the passion for the grind and just want to spend time with your family?

should have signed with a legit playoff team like Capitals or Flyers

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Hextall and Burke in for Pittsburgh.

This will either be a surprising marriage or they will eat each other alive.

Wondering if either will have the patience or longevity for a true rebuild, because that will be what it takes. Not easy or quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad