Around the NHL: Part XXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Man oh man, I mean the timing and our teams debacle are suspect but I’m not gonna hold my breath.

must mean he really is coming for DeAngelo!!!!!! It’s happening!!!!!

I called it!!!!! :towel::towel::towel: Celebrating myself for a while

Reactions: Cmox

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
Miles Wood would be a God if he played for us.

Just got Hall agitated enough to draw a double minor.

Edit: And also scored on the first PP.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
Washington leading Pittsburgh 2-1 in the third. Let's see if they can actually hold the lead or do they end up losing in OT/shootout to the Penguins again like they always do.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Our good friend Beauviller gets his first of the season didn't realize he was sucking so hard. Devils and Islanders each get a clutch, go ahead 3rd period goal. Do we have a single one all season?

Reactions: Tob

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
I can't imagine Treliving can watch his team getting pounded 5-1 by the Sens, out played in every facet and think this is okay. They're 100% screwed with the locker room discord that's not going to mend itself after 2 years. The 4 playoff teams are all above .600 and the Flames are going to be under .500 after tonight. I wonder if Treliving on the last year of his contract even has the final say at this point. After buying big on Markstrom, Tanev, etc. instead of retooling and re-core-ing. What a mess they're in. Having to trade a player or two to sort out their culture in this trade climate and from a position of weakness is just bad.

Reactions: mike14

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I can't imagine Treliving can watch his team getting pounded 5-1 by the Sens, out played in every facet and think this is okay. They're 100% screwed with the locker room discord that's not going to mend itself after 2 years. The 4 playoff teams are all above .600 and the Flames are going to be under .500 after tonight. I wonder if Treliving on the last year of his contract even has the final say at this point. After buying big on Markstrom, Tanev, etc. instead of retooling and re-core-ing. What a mess they're in. Having to trade a player or two to sort out their culture in this trade climate and from a position of weakness is just bad.
Tony D would sort them out quick

Reactions: Tob

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
I understand the hard border might be a concern (Laine trade not withstanding), but I'm surprised that Calgary hasn't done anything to try and change their fortunes. Can't imagine they let this continue for to much longer

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
I understand the hard border might be a concern (Laine trade not withstanding), but I'm surprised that Calgary hasn't done anything to try and change their fortunes. Can't imagine they let this continue for to much longer
It's crazy how little playoff success they've had over the last 3o seasons. They've only made it out of the 2nd round twice, when they won the Cup in '89 and in 2004 when they lost to Tampa Bay. And within that span a 7-year playoff drought as well as a 5-year drought.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Now Wahlstrom scores playing for the true defensive Guru head coach. Nice rebuild Jeff.

SwedeAmerican

Dec 5, 2011
Not only are we f’d tomorrow night but it’s looking like this is a season of destiny for the isles. They literally have no injuries and haven’t had anyone on the Covid list yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad