OT: Around the NHL - Keep on truckin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Is anybody going to watch the Vegas/Colorado game this afternoon?

The Flyers are missing like 6 players. So I'm gonna skip that one. Also, it's the Flyers.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Is anybody going to watch the Vegas/Colorado game this afternoon?

The Flyers are missing like 6 players. So I'm gonna skip that one. Also, it's the Flyers.

I think I’m buying a treadmill today to help get rid of my Covid baby belly :laugh: so probably just setting that up before our game

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
If Colorado doesn't win a Stanley Cup... i will be shocked.

I think they did a good job shoring up some weaknesses, but I still have doubts that team can win a series against a legit team without Mack going.

He was on pace for a playoff scoring record in this era and it still wasn’t enough.

Reactions: ColePens

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I feel like they could have some sort of specified paint or overcoat supplied (or made) by a paint company that could help with these outdoor rink issues. @Ogrezilla any input on that if that's still your line of work?

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I feel like they could have some sort of specified paint or overcoat supplied (or made) by a paint company that could help with these outdoor rink issues. @Ogrezilla any input on that if that's still your line of work?
that would work like ice? Not that I can't think of. The ice still needs to be able to melt under the skates, with some digging in. I mean I guess maybe some synthetic ice could be made, but not just some coat on top of ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad