OT: Around the NHL: Free agency is upon us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
For the first time in his career, I will be actively hoping Fleury fails because no one should want to see the Chicago Blackhawks do anything good ever again.

I want the Blackhawks to be a bubble team that misses this year so that CBJ get the worst possible 1st rounder for Jones. I'd hate for them to bring another top 5 pick onto our doorstep.

Glorious failure after this season would be v. cool though.

Reactions: Allegheny Coule

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
The Rangers driving their decision based off of Tom Wilson. Sounds like a recipe for success.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018

I don’t think that practice behaviour works super well when, in his words, “I haven’t won shit.”

The diet attitude is commendable I guess, but not to impose on everyone else.

Last edited:

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Shame he's one of those kind of dicks re the training stuff. Clearly isn't needed to have success and seems like there's a good chance it'll be counter-productive in some cases. Plus, you know, kind of being a a dick.

Reactions: Al Smith

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
C'mon dude, it's the Flyers. Nobody's so friendly they don't hate the Flyers at least a little.

The Flyers exist merely to channel Pens' fans hate into a worthy cause. Without them, who knows what mayhem might ensue.

Reactions: Peat

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Shame he's one of those kind of dicks re the training stuff. Clearly isn't needed to have success and seems like there's a good chance it'll be counter-productive in some cases. Plus, you know, kind of being a a dick.

Unfortunately, his diet/training regimen couldn't make Kadri less of a dick.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
I think Nate feels a lot of pressure to win something of note, other than I think the the King Clancy he won. His best friend and mentor , who is also his hometown hero, has won everything possible. If you listen to Macks interview on Spitten Chiclets, he tells some great stories about meeting Sid the first time and becoming friends and workout buddies over time. You can see/hear how much he admires and looks up to Sid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad