Around the NHL - Episode XLIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Makar - Calder Makar received 116 votes to Hughes 53
Draisaitl - Hart 12 1st place votes and 83 pts McKinnon had 4 1st place votes and 64 pts
Hellebuyck - Vezina 19 1st place votes and 123 pts Rask had 10 1st place votes and 99 pts
Josi - Norris 109 1st place votes 1499 pts Carlson 56 1st place votes 1267 pts

Last edited:

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
Crazy to see EK65 not getting a single vote for the Norris; a real sign of the times.

Also, did anyone else see the Perry stick headlock on Paquette last night?

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
COVID Cup be like

tenor.gif

ObviousOrneryBrontosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Huh. I wasn't aware hockey players made enough money to buy a hockey team.

Many things to consider here

- Pageau already earned 13 M$ in his career and is starting a 30 M$ contract... It's not net but still a lot of money

- When you go to the bank with that type of contract in your pocket, they will call you mister.

- The Gatineau Olympiques is a QMJHL team... It's nowhere near worth as much as a NHL team

- There will be several owners

- Of course there will be a lease, when you buy a business you don't need a 100% cash down. The cash down ratio is much more important for a business term loan than for a mortgage but I doubt they pay the full balance... I guess it depends on the price and who are the other owners.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Many things to consider here

- Pageau already earned 13 M$ in his career and is starting a 30 M$ contract... It's not net but still a lot of money

- When you go to the bank with that type of contract in your pocket, they will call you mister.

- The Gatineau Olympiques is a QMJHL team... It's nowhere near worth as much as a NHL team

- There will be several owners

- Of course there will be a lease, when you buy a business you don't need a 100% cash down. The cash down ratio is much more important for a business term loan than for a mortgage but I doubt they pay the full balance... I guess it depends on the price and who are the other owners.
Brassard is a minority owner as well

Reactions: Xspyrit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad