Around the NHL - Episode XLIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Throwing a tantrum about Trump losing, and spewing lies and myths about the Coronavirus that is completely irresponsible, especially in New York

The guy has the IQ of a garden rake. And not one of those cool ones from Lee Valley. No, I'm talking one of the ones with the tines that always bend or break and seems to get stuck to something every time you try to take it out of the shed.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
He is definitely misinformed about COVID-19 but being a Republican doesn’t make him a horrible person.
Could care less about him being a Republican

That has nothing to do with him being a horrible person, his actions repeatedly do

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Could care less about him being a Republican

That has nothing to do with him being a horrible person, his actions repeatedly do
I must have missed that. I looked at his twitter and he just seems upset Trump lost, as are about 67M other Americans. What is the behaviour that makes him so bad.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I must have missed that. I looked at his twitter and he just seems upset Trump lost, as are about 67M other Americans. What is the behaviour that makes him so bad.
The deleted tweets that aren't there anymore that made "him" (Rangers more likely) delete his twitter for the 3rd or 4th time for what he posts

The city he plays in has the most Covid deaths by far. His past actions line up with the image he's presenting, that 2 teams decided to move away from.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
The deleted tweets that aren't there anymore that made "him" (Rangers more likely) delete his twitter for the 3rd or 4th time for what he posts
What types of tweets, were they racial or anti gay ?

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Series alluding Corona is a hoax to get out Trump, while he plays in a city with 30k + deaths

The thing is that up here we think that's asinine

Down there, there's 50 million people that believe that

I'm not defending him in anyway just saying that his coronavirus views aren't exactly uncommon amongst his countrymen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad