Around the NHL - Episode XLI

Status
Not open for further replies.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014

I mean I love it but you can kind of tell how these people are all just jumping on the wagon just like they did when everyone was touting them as the next champions. It's actually kind of ridiculous. Nothing has changed about this team, people have just decided to go with the negative narrative now, whereas a year ago they were full of the positive slant, but the team had the same problems. Now I don't actually watch a lot of pundits, so I don't want to be unfair to any particular people who were pointing out the problems the whole time, but it fits the cycle that Toronto goes through constantly

Reactions: Do Make Say Think

Matsens15

Dec 1, 2009
Ottawa

Oilers retained 50% of salary and Green waived is NTC to join the oilers. The draft pick is a 4th

nice pick up for EDM at a small price!

Reactions: DrEasy

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
I mean I love it but you can kind of tell how these people are all just jumping on the wagon just like they did when everyone was touting them as the next champions. It's actually kind of ridiculous. Nothing has changed about this team, people have just decided to go with the negative narrative now, whereas a year ago they were full of the positive slant, but the team had the same problems. Now I don't actually watch a lot of pundits, so I don't want to be unfair to any particular people who were pointing out the problems the whole time, but it fits the cycle that Toronto goes through constantly

Losing Kadri and Brown (and sure, Zaitsev) in the off season hurt them a lot more than expected.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada

Well, another thing I was right (to partially offset all those I was wrong!). I remember a few years ago how people were pumping the Leafs and how we should be jealous, I was trying to temper things down. And now, still not even 1 playoffs round win.

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
It is going to be weird seeing Lehner in a Knights jersey.

Honestly though, i am glad the Knights got him because Subban f***ing sucked.

Reactions: Icelevel

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Ennis scores his first as an Oiler, playing on the first line with McDavid. Me thinks he may be a good darkhorse pickup in fantasy leagues going forward.

Reactions: DrEasy

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Pageau scores, 26 goals
Hoffman scores, 26 goals
Zibanejad scores, 30 goals

Get those bums out of here!

Build through the draft ;)

Reactions: Gesus

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Ottawa plays Toronto sandwiched between two Florida games in the last week of March. Would be a nice capper to the season if the Sens manage to play spoiler and help knock the Leafs out a playoff spot.

If it doesn't implicate our draft pick in anyway im game for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad