Around the NHL - Episode XLI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
holy shit......how the hell does an offensive juggernaut like the laffs lose to an emergency backup goalie????

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Just an amazing moment for him and hockey fans across the world to watch this guy win for the Canes. Well, for everyone except Toronto lol.

Reactions: DrEasy

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
holy shit......how the hell does an offensive juggernaut like the laffs lose to an emergency backup goalie????

They have no heart.

Look at the way Carolina was hounding pucks, getting into the shooting lanes. All the Leafs had to do was get the puck and put it on net and they couldn't even do that.

This feels like the Boston game 7 loss.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I think every Leafs fan in the building was cheering him on when he was named 1st star of the game.

Yeah good on them for cheering him on but they will never ever live this moment down, and I'm sure they would all rather forget about it as soon as they exit the arena.

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
HaHa, best game of the night in Taranto. Legendary Leaf moment, beat by the Marlies zamboni driver.

Karma for the goalie hit.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
I'm seriously dying over here!!! I nearly woke up my daughter by cheering so much.

So amazing for this guy. The Canes played such an amazing game. The heart on that team, makes me want to cheer for them (down to goalies and a top D). And then this goalie had a kidney transplant 14 years ago. What a story.

I'm dying over here

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
Bag skate these ****ing idiots without stopping for the next three days non stop. Install surveillance cameras in their Toronto mansions to ensure every single ****ing guy is bag skating in their living room for the next 48 hours. Plane trip to Tampa? No problem, make the players lace em up on board and bag skate them down the aisles. Make them bag skate from the airport to the hotel. Make them bag skate around the lobby until some bellhop calls the manager and has it shutdown. Then make them bag skate in the parking lot of the hotel until the sun comes up. I hope someone's legs fall off, otherwise they haven't been bag skating hard enough

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Just love those emergency goalie stories, but this one is extra awesome. And way to go Rangers, a nice 6 pt buffer between SJ nd Chi. Need Ana and LA to get going now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad